Anyone's Guess

hole4poles

Another Saturday night (2/16), and I was horny. And, even though there were several "events" that evening in Los Angeles, I opted for a reliable venue.

Slammers was fucking rocking. I checked  my clothes, and wore stuff that made me feel sexy: boots, black leather jock, black leather harness. And, for roughly 2 hours, I fucked. The kind of all-out, animalistic, primal sex that turns you on days later when you recount the details in your head.

Sunday morning, I did the usual bathroom business; and, when I glanced into the bowl, I thought, "fuck, there's A LOT of cum!" I got seriously 'dicked' Saturday night, and some Tops don't make a sound when they're dumping a load. (I even read online later that the body absorbs jizz). So, ultimately, how many loads I received is anyone's guess.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hole4poles said:

Another Saturday night (2/16), and I was horny. And, even though there were several "events" that evening in Los Angeles, I opted for a reliable venue.

Slammers was fucking rocking. I checked  my clothes, and wore stuff that made me feel sexy: boots, black leather jock, black leather harness. And, for roughly 2 hours, I fucked. The kind of all-out, animalistic, primal sex that turns you on days later when you recount the details in your head.

Sunday morning, I did the usual bathroom business; and, when I glanced into the bowl, I thought, "fuck, there's A LOT of cum!" I got seriously 'dicked' Saturday night, and some Tops don't make a sound when they're dumping a load. (I even read online later that the body absorbs jizz). So, ultimately, how many loads I received is anyone's guess.

I love tops that don't make a sound as they pump you full of DNA, just let it go in stealth-mode (no pun intended)... and yes, once you 'get into the zone' and you embrace every bit of the bareback culture, beyond fear and 'feeling dirty' all that seed can get absorbed... it's like a genuine 'initiation'. Absorbing his 'vital essence' and becoming one with another promiscuous buck!