Cumunion party

hole4use222

I went to my first Cumunion party and while it was dead at first this hot short (my height) hairy otter caught my eye. I followed him to a spot in a hallway where he started making out with me and put my hand on his cock. I sucked on his nipples for a bit before moving to his cock. It was thinking, and maybe 5.5" but I hadn't gotten any loads yet, but taken one cock already for a bit, so I let him put it in me. 

By this time we had attracted a small crowd and while I was bend over a bit taking his cock a hot Daddy type put his cock in my mouth. I sucked it for a while and then the guy fucking me started getting fucked too. We kept on like that for a bit and his cock fell out of my hole. He kept getting fucked so I turned and the Daddy stuck his cock in my ass. He fucked me and another guy took his place at my mouth. When the Daddy started pounding my hole hard I knew he was gonna cum. He shot his hot load in my hole deep. I turned around to suck it clean and backed up on the 3rd guy I had been sucking.

Guy number 3 was surprised but went with it and I rode that cock till he added his load to the mix. I took one more cock in the hallway like that but he didn't give me his load. 

I took 8 cocks, got 3 loads in my he and 2 in my mouth that day. Not too bad and I could have taken more but the crowd was winding down.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 6

Great post sexy!  My "stats" for first cumunion were almost identical for cock and load count, but I'm vers and bred someone before I left.  Your numbers will increase :)  Love that your daddy bf is into helping you whore around.  I look forward t hearing about your second cumunion now - go early, stay late and you'll get more!! 

• Like 1