A Unique Encounter

This is a work of fiction involving two of my favorite members on the forum who are also hot as fuck @HardhatBB and @CigarBear68  . This is in no way intended to be disrespectful to either. It’s a fantasy, so enjoy people.

The burlap sack wrapped around my head was driving me insane. The coarse material was rubbing my cheeks just enough to drive me mad, while the heat from my breath was making the hood unbearable. I’d give anything to rip it off, but my hands were still firmly in place thanks to the exceptional knots that my captors had utilized.

Now at their mercy, in the back of their vehicle, I can only hear the muffled masculine growls, and feel the occasional bumps in the road. I know I should be panicked, I should be pleading for my release, but there was something hypnotically relaxing about the experience. While I am sure the moment we stop, I will be frantic; the world beyond burlap sacks and nylon rope seemed like ages away.

It wasn’t long before the ground beneath the car changed and became slightly rougher. It was obvious from the amount of bumps we were going over, that we were headed down a dirt road. I could feel my heart quicken in the moment and tension began to rise. I jumped a little when I heard the sizzling flare of a match light up and could hear the rough puffing on a cigar begin. It wasn’t long until the sweet aroma from the burning tobacco began to seep in through the sack on my head.

“There it is.” One of the men growled.

“It’s about time.” The other man snarled. “I’ve needed to piss.”

“We could’ve stopped.” The first man replied.

“Nah, this piss belongs in the gut of a cocksucker.” Chuckled the second man.  

I could feel the vehicle stop and heard the doors begin to open and slam. As the door next to me opened, I could feel a pair of rough and callused hands grab me. These hands jerked me to my feet and gave me a shove. I stumbled and attempted to stand still, but felt the palms of the hands slam me in the back.

“Keep walking.” The voice behind me growled.

Beneath me, I felt the dirt change to concrete and could feel an incline as I walked up what I supposed was a ramp. In front of me, I heard the sound of door creaking open. I hesitated in front of it and once again felt the rough shove of the stranger behind me.

Once inside, I heard the door slam from behind and jumped. Without warning, the burlap sack was ripped from my head and I felt the sting of palm crash against my cheek.

“Why’d you do that?” The one man asked the other.

“Why not?” The other shrugged.

My eyes slowly began to focus on the dark room I was in and I finally felt a tinge of anxiety crawl over me. My hazel eyes glanced over the two men in front of me. The first was a ruggedly handsome man who appeared to be in his early 50s. A cigar was in his hand and I could feel his warm eyes pierce through my soul. There was a great deal of fur and he oozed of masculinity. He was dressed in a pair of dark blue jeans, and an old, worn t-shirt.

The other was wearing a hard hat. His deep brown eyes were scanning my body and I watched as he took the cigar from the first bear of a man, and lifted it to his own brown goatee. He pulled off his hardhat for a moment and wiped the sweat from his baldhead before he slipped it back on. His light blue jeans clung to his flesh and you could clearly make out the veiny throbbing cock he was sporting. His tank top clung tightly to his chest.

“Looks like he’s checking out what you’re packing.” Cigar bear chuckled.

Hardhat grabbed his bulging cock and winked at me. “You hungry boy?”

“I..I..I” was all I could stumble out in confusion.

“Well aren’t you the conversationalist.” Chuckled Hardhat. “Why don’t you put that mouth of yours to better use.”

Grabbing me hard, Hardhat pulled me close to him and then pushed heavily on my shoulders until my knees struck the ground. Taking his hand to the back of my head, he forced me into the crotch of his pants and rubbed my face all over the bulge that was there. I could smell his musky scent through his pants and could see a wet spot forming in his jeans. I raised my head to grip on to his thick meat, but he slapped away my hand. Again he shoved my head against the bulge and I began to worship his meat through the fabric.

“Cocksuckers use their mouths.” Hardhat snarled. “You’ve got to earn the right to touch my dick and if you’re worthy enough, you’ll get a special load from me.”

“Yes-“ Was all I could begin to say before I felt his callused hands enter my mouth and gag me.

“You don’t speak to me.” He warned.

To the side, I could see a devilish smile creep across the face of Cigar Bear. For a moment, I got lost in how seductively he lifted the cigar he was smoking to his lips and inhaled the thick smoke, before letting it pour of out his nostrils. I was quickly jolted back to the moment when Hardhat began to buck his groin harder against my face.

“You ready for something delicious to eat?” Hardhat quipped.

With a simple movement, he pushed my head back from the front of his pants. He took open the belt and slid his jeans down. Bending over he shucked off his boots and kicked his jeans to the side. With one more movement, he pulled the tank top off his head and was soon standing in front of me in nothing but his piss stained underwear.

Grabbing my head, he slid a couple fingers into my mouth and guided me back to his groin. The scent of stale piss filled my nostrils and I could feel his bulge straining to get out of the last piece of fabric that was there.

“Smells good, don’t it boy?” Hardhat chuckled. “You want a taste?”

I nodded and he pulled his dripping cock out from the underwear and shoved it in my mouth. As I attempted to savor the flavor of his cock, I suddenly felt the salty warmth of his piss filling my mouth. My eyes opened wide as I began to quickly choke down the piss.

“You didn’t think I meant  a taste of just my cock did you boy?” Hardhat howled.

“Chug his piss.” Cigar Bear chimed in. His eyes carefully watched as I chugged down every drop with only a mere trickle going down my chin. There was a sinister delightfulness that crossed his face in that moment and I was slightly concerned as I began to suspect there was more deviant blissfulness in store for me.

With his bladder drained, Hardhat shoved me hard over towards Cigar bear. I looked up at the man who gave me a curious look. He then proceeded to strip down in front of me and never breaking eye contact with me once. His rough hand then reached for the side of my face and I could feel the thumb tenderly glide along the check and just past the lip. He smiled for a moment, then shoved his pointer and middle finger in my mouth and pried it open. Clearing his throat, he looked deep in my eyes as he spat.

“Swallow boy.” Cigar bear ordered.

I obliged. He then gave me an approving look and pulled my head close to his cock. I could smell the pungent scent of unwashed groin.

“It’s been a week since the last boy cleaned me up.” Cigar bear whispered.  “You’ll need to get to licking.”

Taking my mouth he guided me over the sweat and dried cum that had collected over the area over the last week. He deep bellowed chuckles had me looking at him in the moment and wondering what other sinister thoughts were going through his mind. With the area cleaned and slick, Cigar bear then guided my mouth to the head of his throbbing cock. The thick ring on the tip looked menacing, still he guided his cock into my mouth and pushed the back of my head until my mouth was pressed firmly with his cock throbbing in my throat. I attempted to struggle a bit but he firmly held me into place.

“He doesn’t have a gag reflex” Cigar bear said approvingly.

“That’ll make him a little more fun to use.” Hardhat chimed in.

Taking his rough hands, Cigar Bear grabbed the hair on the top of my head and pulled my head back on his cock to the tip. Then with his palm he slammed me back down on his thick piece of meat again. He began to repeat this movement so he cock grew slick on my spit and I could taste his precum as it began to drip in my mouth. The sweetness of it combined with the aroma of his groin had my own cock throbbing.

“You’ve got more than one dick to suck.” Hard hat replied.

Pulling me off of Cigar Bear’s cock, Hard Hat slammed his own dick in my mouth and proceeded to aggressively fuck my throat. As he got lost in the moment, I struggled to catch my breath, but he was content with the slamming motion. As he finally popped his dick from my mouth, I greedily inhaled. I looked up at him for a moment and he disinterestedly took my mouth and shoved it onto Cigar bears cock.

“Suck my dick boy” Cigar bear growled and began to buck his hips and worked his shaft in and out of my mouth. Looking at me for a moment he held my head still and spit on the shaft of his dick and then slid my mouth back and forth on his cock. He did this a few more times and the taste of stale cigar and precum with spit all blended for a truly erotic flavor.

For a moment, Cigar Bear was lost in the moment. His breathing began to tense and got heavier. With some concern that he was going to cum he shook his head and pulled my mouth off of his cock.

“Not yes, boy.” He replied through heavy breaths.

As Cigar bear took a step back, Hard Hat pulled me to my feet. For a moment, he kissed me and slid his tongue along mine. The kiss was passionate, hot, and began to drive me wild.

“What’s your status boy?” Hard Hat asked.

“Negative,” I replied.

“I’m going to breed you.” Hard Hat replied. “So is Cigar. Our DNA will transform your life.”

“You’ll belong to us.” Cigar chimed in. “No one else will ever be able to touch you like we are now. Do you want that?”

“Yes.” I replied.

Cigar pulled me over to his mouth and kissed me hard. The electricity from him pulsed through my body and I could feel the desire from him and it ignited my own fire. With a single motion, Cigar bear turned me around and bent me over so my ass was exposed to him.

“How long has it been since you were last fucked boy?” He asked.

“I’m typically a top.” I replied. “I don’t bottom often.”

“Wonderful.” Cigar Bear said almost gleefully.

Getting to his own knees, he shoved his tongue into my tight asshole. He began to work heavy amounts of spit into it, so he could slide in with a bit more ease. Then standing up, he aimed the head of pierced cock at my hole and roughly shoved in until he was fully in. I grimaced and he chuckled.

“We need to break things up a little bit for this to work.” Cigar stated.

“I feel like you cut me.” I replied.

“That’s what I am hoping for.” He said.

Without warning, Cigar Bear began to slide his dick in and out of my ass quickly. Each time he would get fully in he’d press down a little harder to ensure that he was getting as deep as he possibly good, while his periods of sliding out where quick and to the point. It wasn’t long until I was bucking along with him, milking his cock with my tight ass as I craved his load to be planted deep within my body.

It wasn’t long until I felt the sweat begin to drip from him onto me. His balls were tightening andI could feel his teeth begin to gnaw on my neck as I heard him moan loudly and the warmth of his load shooting into my ass. Hard Hat slapped him on the back and gave him a smile.

“Life’s getting a little more positive for you buddy.” Cigar bear whispered to me and then kissed me deep.

With a single motion, Cigar bear slipped out of my mouth and pushed his cock in my mouth. He allowed me to clean him up and then he stepped back. Hard Hat then lustfully looked at me and pulled me to my feet.  For a moment, he kissed my lips tenderly then flipped me around and pinned me beneath him. With a single stroke he slid balls deep into my ass and begin to pump hard and aggressively. Each stroke was precise and hit me in all the right ways. The man knew how to fuck and how to make certain it was enjoyable and memorable at the same time. It wasn’t long until he too was breaking into a sweat and moaning. Grabbing my throat tightly, he clamped down and buried his dick as deeply as he could. Through his breaths he whispered, “Another positive boost to your life. But, that’s just round one baby. There is still far more that the three of us were doing.”

As I turned to look at Cigar Bear he just nodded. It was in that moment that I realized I still had a lot more to experience and I was anxious to see where we would go from here.

--To Be Continued