Cubs

TommyDean4

Recently my sex craving has been for sexy cubs. Nothing has been turning me on more than thinking about riding a fat dick and smacking my hard-on against a sexy round hairy belly ? if this describes anyone please send pics 

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

If you like cubs then you’d probably like this 20 y/o boy I hooked up with Sunday. Nice thick uncut cock, flip fucked with him, never said anything about condoms, just went bare both ways, never asked my status. Very verbal taking my cock and loads...

F2188755-0B58-4796-992C-AB28E17E4DE3.jpeg

Woof

6 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

If you like cubs then you’d probably like this 20 y/o boy I hooked up with Sunday. Nice thick uncut cock, flip fucked with him, never said anything about condoms, just went bare both ways, never asked my status. Very verbal taking my cock and loads...

Woof!!! Wish I could’ve been with both of you cause I love red heads too ?

• Like 1

On 3/5/2019 at 4:52 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Damn! I would love to have been part of that scene! :)

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Loved the look of delight on his face as he came in me. Loved how he was begging for me to cum inside him and his eyes went wild as I did. He must have shot a big load as I could feel it when he came in me the first time. Had a lot of cum leaking out of me too.

Love chubby cubs. Love uncut guys. Love the fact that you guys never even mentioned status or condoms, that’s the way it should ALWAYS be! Most of all, love it when a guy comes so hard and so much I can FEEL it when he shoots inside me! What an awesome experience you had.

• Like 2