Random hook up while waiting for a regular buddy

cumdumpslut74

I had booked a hotel room near a regular fuck buddy's house so that he could fuck me without his wife finding out. We were planning an all nighter of fucking. But he was taking his time having been caught up at work and I was browsing Grindr seeing who was about.

A daddy bear sent me a message saying he was desperate to unload and wondered if I was up for it. I thought my fuck bud would probably find it horny if he turned up and I was in the process of being loaded so I agreed and sent him my location. By the time he arrived at the hotel I made sure I was naked and bent over the side of the bed ready for his arrival. He walked in, stripped, fucked and loaded my arse and then dressed and left, all without saying a word. It was fucking horny.

My fuck bud arrived as the hook up was leaving. He added three more loads to the mix through the course of the night.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1