do you like to get dick slapped or to dick slap a guy?

barefootbob

I like a dom top to slap my face with his hard dick. total domination over me, making me submit to his will, he can rub his precum over my face then slap me on both side of my face with his dick. then lets me suck it a while, pull out slap me some more then beg to suck his dick, it is a turn on for me

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Yep...luv IT...luv it ALL...use my cock to establish a focal point for my cocksucker, moving in closer to his face as it engorges so he's eye-level as I show-off, hands-free throbbing...stand, swing my fkn boner across his cheek so it lands smack on...reinforce his purpose and our respective roles...building, push my boner against his face, nose, eyes, chin...tongue out, holding his chin, smack my cock firmly against his hungry tongue...make his bite down on it, like a dog with a bone...gradually biting down on my cue...

Fuckkkk....Just fkn blew my load...

FKn GREAT thread btw...

Yep...luv IT...luv it ALL...use my cock to establish a focal point for my cocksucker, moving in closer to his face as it engorges so he's eye-level as I show-off, hands-free throbbing...stand, swing my fkn boner across his cheek so it lands smack on...reinforce his purpose and our respective roles...building, push my boner against his face, nose, eyes, chin...tongue out, holding his chin, smack my cock firmly against his hungry tongue...make his bite down on it, like a dog with a bone...gradually biting down on my cue...

Yeah, Alphatop understands us bottom boys. i love to get cock slapped by dom guys like him, and get his pre cum splattering my face....i'd also chow down on his bone anytime. Too bad he's so far away. Love to be his obedient puppy.