Sick day off

Bugnutty452

On Tuesday I called out sick. It was really so that I could go play with my fuckbuddy. I went home and got cleaned out. And started messaging anyone who wanted to blow a load. I was so horny, I’m a no cock refused man. Love cock, don’t care who it’s atrached to, love a hard, bare cock in my mouth and ass.  I reached out to a regular guy who I give blow jobs to, straight curious man,I put on my cock ring and went over to his condo, he met me downstairs and we both went up to his place. We got into the room and he got undressed, I like his cock, it’s around 7”, cut and about 6” around, he gets nice and hard every time witought fail and is a multi cummer. He was naked within 2 mins of me getting there. He does not reciprocate, i was there for his use, I needed to pleasure him and work for that load. Started sucking slowly and he’s hard within seconds, I know I was getting him really hot. So I took a sniff of the poppers I brought and then my mouth became juicy and liquid with his cock feverishly pumping down my throat. There was tears and mucus everywhere. He told me wahat a nasty fag I was and pummeled my throat while pulling my hair, he ordered me to get popppered up again. And then proceeded to skull fuck me until he got close, he pulled out and cum all over my face, lips and his belly, I licked it all clean and then proceeded to continue sucking his still dripping cock. I even pushed my tongue into his pee hole and fished out what was left.  I was soaked in sweaty and fluids but he wanted more.. to be continued.

• Like 3

He urged me to keep on sucking, I was seduced on his pungent cum, it was everywhere, and I was in high in hog heaven. He lost some stiffness, but I kept up with him and his cock slowly hardened back up, taking a deep inhale of the poppers, he begged me to deep throat him. I plunged his cock as far as it could go into my throat, and soon I was gagging and loving it, he kept up calling me a dirty faggot and asking me how much do I like his fat cock, my mouth was full and I couldn’t respond, he tortured my tongue  with the long strokes and copious precum.  My ass wanted to be fucked but my mouth was enjoying it too much. I kept up the pace and his balls drew closer to his body, I know he wanted to cum so I started sucking on his cock head and then deep throating quickly, I could feel his cock thicken in my mouth, then he moaned and exploded, that sweet salty cum was filling my mouth and I savored ever drop as it drenched my hungry mouth. I kept on sucking him until he went soft, I made sure he was drained completely before letting his cock go.