Construction Worker drops by to drop Load

hornybrownbottom

I have been getting fucked on the regular here and this Sunday I thought my heat was over. I was gonna be good. 

Yet again today, one of my top daddies told me he needed to eat my ass. he is a sexy 45 year old buff hairy as a beast Latin Daddy with a thick uncut 9” cock. On top of that he is a construction worker so every time he comes, he comes from work and is in gear and smells ripe. His wife just gave birth to their sixth child and I knew he needed to fuck. He told me he hadn’t cum in 10 days. How could I say no to that? 

Ate me out for one and a half hour. When I was spent he pushed inside me. It hurt like a bitch but he didn’t care. He forced my face into the pillow and Jackhammered from behind and on top of me. He basically just raped me for another thirty five minutes. Then flipped me over, made me smell his armpits. When I took a whiff my ass squeezed tighter around his thick 9” uncut cock as I spawned in ecstasy from the smell. 

Then he “beat my pussy” for another ten minutes and then came inside “my cunt”. Gave me a 10 day load. When he was finished, he lay on top of me. Looked me in the eyes and said, “That’s my pussy ass. Who owns this pussy ass?” I said, “You own it Daddy.”

I am in heaven. I literally am shaking right now. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3