Saturday morning

Cumdumphouseboy

Today is the boyfriends birthday so I figured I would find him a bottom we could plow together. I lined it all up on Grindr when he was in the phone with his parents. We had a hot, toned jockstraped bottom over within minutes of hanging up the phone. The bottom wasted no time gettin down on his knees to get out cocks down his throat. After 10 minutes of slobbering all over our rock hard cocks he was on all fours with my man lubing up his cock with, and pushing in to a wam velvety hole. He need a nice big hit off the poppers and got into the fuck zone. With my cock down his throat we gave the slut a good spitroastjng. With his toned anal muscles working my boyfriends cock I could tell by the look on his face it would be seconds before the bottom get his first load. On cue, he had a vocal and satisfying orgasm. I wasted no time taking his place; balls deep inside of his hole. We both took another hot of the poppers and within a minute I was unloading inside of him; while he was coming hands free, soaking the pouch of his jockstrap. With all of our balls emptied he had his clothes back on and was out the door as quickly as he arrived. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6