ATL-Manifest Friday night

Brianbttm

Traveling this weekend I decided to stay the night in Atlanta so I booked a room at the Red Roof Inn Plus. Got settled in at 6pm, showered posted on Grindr Anon bb ⬇️124 as my profile ID. Within minutes a 45 year old guy who apparently was hanging around the hotel message with a dick pic, I sent an ass pic and within 10 minutes he was pounding me ass up face down with a blindfold on. 5 minutes he came inside me. After that six more guys came through to breed me. Then a 26 year old athletic muscular guy with a big dick messaged and came over for anon ass up face down while blindfolded.  While I was sucking his dick he pulled the blindfold off of me and God he was hot. He started to pound me from behind for a while then flipped me over on my back and pounded me for a while longer before breeding me. I showered and headed to Manifest about 1:30 in the morning. It was a slow night at Manifest but I was watching a mid-20s guy get pounded from behind and bred. Another guy standing around watching was in his mid-40s toned muscular body with a huge 8 1/2 in thick dick. He looked at me and I bent over and as he slide in me even after taking all the dicks earlier I was like oh fuck he's big. After a hit or two of poppers I relaxed and he pumped my ass for about 2 minutes. I saw him a few minutes later in another area and told him that felt good and asked if he wanted to go more. He said yeah I'll catch up with you in a minute. We saw each other walking around and went to the room up front with the beds and left the door open.  As we started kissing he asked if he was going to be able to breed me and I said of course. I bent over the raised bed and he started pounding me from behind. We moved up on top of the bed with him on top of me my legs over his shoulders and he pounded me and I lost track of time. I could tell with his thrusts and look on his face he was about to cum and I told him to breed me, breed that fuck hole about the time he unleashed his load inside of me. We kissed and talked about how great it felt. I left not long after went to the hotel and crashed. Next morning pulled up grinder 42 year old muscular black guy want to do anonymous ass up face down he came over and dropped a load pretty quick. Then a 41 year old athletic muscular white guy who was hot came over, kissed and we fucked for a while in a couple different positions before he put me on my back legs over his shoulders and eventually bred me. Then it was time to check out and leave.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2