My first time being an anon cumdump!

anoncumdumpsub

I recently discovered the joys of anon sex, and today had my first experience being an anon cumdump - took 3 loads. This is only the 2nd time I've been fucked bareback - the first time being almost accidental, so it was a big step up.

This was probably hottest sex I've ever had. I was blindfolded the whole time, and got 3 different tops to come at different times. No words exchanged, just me ass up taking their cocks and loads without questions. Feeling the cum leak out of my ass after one guy was done. Hearing them gasp when cumming. Hearing 1 guy congratulate me for my tight ass and asking me if he could come breed me weekly.

Now in preparation for this I've started taking PrEP a month or so ago, and will likely stay religiously on it. I get that there is always risk for other STDs, but realistically what is the risk to get HIV while taking PrEP as instructed?

Of course all this stuff is very new to me, so I have some questions, for both tops and bottoms:

• For tops: what do you think of people who do anon pump and dump scenes? What turns you on in that kind of scene? Do you prefer to go first or when a load is cummy? Do you like to talk before going at it, or prefer a no talk kind of scene?
  • For bottoms: do you "select" the tops, or just take any top who wants to breed? And what are the best places to find breeders? Any tips for diet or such to make sure my ass is alwayys in a more or less clean state?

I used GrindR for this, and was surprised to see most of the tops interested in breeding an anon cumdump were rather young, like ~25 average, and most seem bi or "straight" (right...).