[UK Sauna Slut] POV Breeding (Video) from April 2010

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Hi guys, hope you are keeping well?

You may have noticed that I've added a few extra pages to the blog, this is in an attempt to de clutter the home page, and take all that extra stuff onto pages dedicated to them. Sections on me, the blog etc. I've also added a travel plans section. In here I will provide details of where I'm travelling to in advance, so if I wind up coming somewhere near where you are, get in touch, you know that I love nothing more than getting bred and knocked up by my followers and readers.

I've also added a visitors book. Its a shoutbox, so if you want to say anything about the blog which isn't specific to any given post, that is the place to do it. Just fill in the boxes and leave your message. I'd love to hear from you guys. Especially what you make of the new style blog. Improvement? Not so good? Let me know - as it's your feedback which dictates which direction the blog goes in.

Anyways, I was screwing around online just now, and discovered an old video from earlier in the year. It shows one of my regular fuck buddies, Pete, fucking my arse and breeding me. I had a quick look back to the April section, and it appears that it didn't get posted back then. So, here it is for you!

8509970464843090789-1973271624308323463?l=confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.