[Straight Bottom] Putting the X in Xmas

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

I went out for a little last minute shopping on xmas eve and was near my new friends house. So, I gave him a call and he was free. He invited me over right away. I was only about 10 minutes away. So, getting there in record time was easily done. I had pretty done all that I needed to get done, and I needed some cock. It had been a couple weeks since my last hook up.

max23.jpg

He met me at the door with his shirt off and a nice tent in loose basketball shorts. I fought every urge that I had not to fall right to my knees right there and suck that massive monster. He told me go to the "room' and get ready for him. I shed clothes as I walked through the house, shoes, coat, pants, shirt and my underwear on the door handle.

I lubed up, got right on my back as I heard him come down the hall. I hard, horny and really ready for some cock. He was naked when he opened the door. He did not speak a word as his lips were on mine as he lined up his thick dark cock at my eager slut hole. He inched his thick dick in me and when he was about half way in. I wrapped my legs around him and drove his cock all the way in me. I fucking shot like a rocket covering us both with my jizz.

He pummeled me into submission with his thick man meat. He loved to kiss. He had his mouth on me nearly the entire time, and I kept my legs around him the entire time. He came deep in my hole, but he never pulled out of me. His cock never seemed to go soft and bit by bit he started to slowly fuck me again.

With my toes curled, my cock dripping cum for the second time in an hour with him filling my slut married hole again. I drifted into a deep sleep with him beside me.

More to cum,

Joe5815406600065646665-7917613140297131049?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.