A funny thing happened to me at the ABS tonight....

Houston4cum

I stopped at a nice ABS in Houston on the north side at the shepard curve, and went in for a what I hoped would be a nice load in my ass on the way home. I got change at the clerks counter in the center of the store, from a nice looking mexican girl. Low cut top, showing off all 1/2 of her tits. Nice smile. I took a second look and was rewarded with a smile back.

I went back into the U shaped hall to the viewing booths, which are clean and well kept, complete with paper towel dispensers. As I am closing the door behind me it is pulled back open by the clerk (female) who steps in, closes the door and starts rubbing my hard cock through my pants. I'm thinking WTF?, but hell, I'll never turn down a rub down or BJ. She leans in and says "service costs $60.

First of all, I only have $20, secondly I was hoping for a dick in me, and thirdly I start thinking..I wonder if she is a shemale with a cock. I'd pay for a nice bareback LARGE cock to fuck me and shoot a load in me. I pull back her top, looking down her blouse at her b cup tits, and check her face carefully....no sign of an adams apple....damn. Not my luck night. I politely turn her down and leave for another ABS. No luck there either.

SO....what would you have done?

I would have gotten angry and told her to get out. I don't like whores at all. I had a woman try that on me one time. Except she said "if you can lend me $20 I'll suck the shit out of that" (I had my cock out at the time). I just zipped up and walked out of the booth.

That's one of the reasons I only fuck with guys. It's always about money with these bitches. Very rare to find one who just likes to fuck and suck. :(