Slammer Los Angeles

Receiver8

I was in town on business and had planned to go and take some loads. I arrived around 1030pm on Monday and there were a few guys milling around. I’m not very picky when I’m horny for cum as long as his cock is big enough for me to feel. I went into one of the booths and an older gentlemen followed me in. He took out his 7 inch uncut cock, swollen from his leather cock ring. I immediately dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth. He began to slowly face fuck me. He took out some really strong poppers(holy fuck strong)and had a sniff. He then brought the bottle to my nose as his cock was down my throat. I took a couple really deep hits and was instantly flying with his amazing cock in my mouth. As the poppers wore off, he got soft. I was bummed. He had one of those perfect uncut cocks you could just suck for hours ... He zipped up and left. I then walked around a bit and found myself in the darkroom. Another guy probably early 50’s and fit follows behind and starts rubbing my crotch. I pulled out my cock and he got on his knees and sucked my fat cock for about 5 minutes. I loved the way he played with my ass and balls as he sucked me. I wa starting to build up some cum in my balls I could feel it. He got up and turned around, inviting me to fuck him raw. I played with his ass only to find it already full of cum. This was turning fucking hot!!!. I pushed him forward and bent him over and rammed my fat cock into his pussy balls deep. He let out a loud grown as I felt cum dripping down my balls that wasn’t mine. I swiped some with my finger and tasted it. This made me even harder and hornier...and pushed me even closer to the edge. Suddenly a young guy came in wearing a jock strap with a killer bubble butt. I grabbed his ass and fingered him roughly as I was still fucking the older guy. I took my cock out and moved over to the new guy and impaled him with my fat cock. He had no choice as I turned him around quickly and bent him over. He didn’t resist. His ass was so tight he winced in pain as I started thrusting into him. I only lasted about two minutes before I began to have small spurts of orgasm start happening. I told him I was close and he backed up even harder on my cock until I blew several ropes of cum into his pussy. I stayed inside him until my cock became soft and he pushed me out along with my huge load I had put inside him. 

I’m always a bottom at these places. It was actually refreshing being a top. Maybe I’m switching teams???

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Love Slammer in LA but you have to be there at the "right times".  I'm not a night owl anymore so usually go on Saturday and/or Sunday afternoons since they open at 3 pm.  Can be a good crowd there until about 6 when there's a lull before the late comers arrive.  I like to start of sucking cocks on the ramp in one of the open cells/stalls.  Invariably someone will come in the half-closed curtain and start working my tits, which completely puts me into heat for cocks and makes me suck even harder, more, lustfully.  Sometimes they'll start fingering my ass, already lubed, and that's even better.  I've been mounted there while sucking cock which is near nirvana.  Or they'll want to go to a private stall to fuck and breed me.  Oink!  

But normally I move on to the dark room in the back (red bulb).  Often times as soon as I walk into the darkened space hands reach out of nowhere and start working my tits - fuckers!  That literally forces me to suck cocks, move to the fuck table, take off my jeans and bend over it.  Love being alongside another hungry bottom pig.  From there it's just a waiting came, as hands feel me up in the dark, work my tits, "check out the merchandise".  It's then all a waiting game until the right top comes along, can sense/smell that I'm in heat, and moves in to mount me.  Fuck I always love that moment.  I'm always very tight on the first fuck and some give up - their loss.  Others can't stay hard which usually means they're partying.  But the ones who are real tops and persist get to own the hole, fuck me royally and breed me.  Oink!  From thereon it's easy for the next cocks to slide in and do what nature intended them to do.  Poppered, tits work, fucked and bred there - that's hog heaven for this pig when in heat.

Hit me up or message me if you want to hook up there.  Would love it.  OINK!!

• Like 4