[College Cumslut] Happy New Year!

Feeder

Click here to see College Cumslut's original blog post...

Happy 2011! Hope everyone had a fun and safe NYE.

Since regular resolutions are lame and nobody ever sticks to the, I've decided to make slutty resolutions for the new year! Feel free to suggest any resolutions you think I need to add to the list :)

1. Threesome! I'm dying to have 2 hotties at once!

2. Cum handsfree - I've done this once and it was awesome! I promised myself I would do it again :)

3. Sex in a swimming pool - What could be more fun than that?!?

4. Fuck/get fucked by an athlete from school - Maybe I can help our football team celebrate after the 10th ;)

5. Bag me an older guy - The oldest guy I've been with was 28. I'm not totally into older guys but a lot of my peers are, so why not try it once! Gonna find a hot guy around 40 and see what all the fuss is about ;)

6. Get a little wet - WS kinda looks fun to me. Been thinking about asking Jockguy to unload on my chest while we shower :)

There you have it! My slutty resolutions for 2011! Which one should I make happen first?3766694183598535868-1799229691787675131?l=collegecumslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.