Regular comes over

Cumdumphouseboy

My boyfriend and I spend the day skiing at the local mountain; and after hours of checking out snowboarders, and twinks we her both hard as rocks when we got home. We took a quick shower and hopped on Grindr. As luck would have it there was a young cumdump we had breed before, who was itching to get fucked. 

He is knocking on our door within an hour. Waste no time making out with the two of us and getting his hands all over our cocks. We head directly to the bed room. 

After a few minutes of making out and mutual oral. I bend him over the bed and slid in raw; while he is servicing my mans fat cock. This is when the dirty talk starts. My boyfriend is talking about how he has so much cock inside him; and how we are going to breed him with our cum. I’m about to cum so I take a break, I want to feel my mans seeds in his hole while I cum. 

Derek takes my place in the sluts hole; and I just watch the show as I catch my breath. When I’m read to rejoin the action we put the dum on his back. Derek slides in balls deep, and I sit on his face. This hot scene goes on for a few minutes. But it’s not long before he gets his first load of the day. 

I choose to fuck his missionary. Give him a hot of poppers, and I take one for myself. At first I slid in slow. Savoring the velvety feel of his hole; the natural lube from the cum I can see leaking out of his hole onto my sheets. 

I take a second his of poppers, take a deep breath, and let loose oh his hole. I pick of the speed of my thrusts. He is moaning. I am breathing heavy. Derek is egging me on, talking dirty “come on breed the slut.” The room is hot, and filled with sexual energy. I lead out a groan and drop my seed in his hole. I notice at the same time I’m cuming a wet spot appears on the pouch of his jock. I gave him a massive prostate orgasm.  I collapsed onto him and caught my breath. 

We got dressed and set the slut home with two loads deep in his guts. It only too 30 minutes. We will have to have the dump over again. 

• Like 5