Straight(?) masculine new to this. Wanna be subby

I am a pretty masculine guy. 5”11, beard i might shave, not skinny but not a fat guy, hairy body but i have shaved my ass smooth. 

Never been with a guy and really want this. Just out of a long hetero relationship.

what can i do hygeine wise and otherwise to prepare? How do i find an older guy to train me? I wanna be a very submissive bottom. Have snapchat, love friends and love the idea of making pics and vids. just need some help starting off looking for what I want

Guest Memphian

There are at least a couple of recent threads on here that talk about cleaning out to bottom.  There's also videos and other instructional materials you can find with a Google search.  I posted a couple of links recently but I'm too stoned right now to find them.

6 hours ago, Memphian said:

There are at least a couple of recent threads on here that talk about cleaning out to bottom.  There's also videos and other instructional materials you can find with a Google search.  I posted a couple of links recently but I'm too stoned right now to find them.

Im familiar with this and can do it myself. 

Im a hairy masc guy but i want my inner ass and thighs smooth(for easy acces, and maybe a camera)

i use essential oils and whatnot im very hygeinic. Right now im having trouble with how to go about finding an older top to train me. 

Sounds like a hot scene.  Hopefully we can help you out.  Have you tried the regular hookup sites like bbrts or a4a?  Just be very clear about what you are looking for and you'll generate some interest I'm sure.  Also, speaking as a guy who likes to fuck guys, don't get too hung up on smoothness.  A lot of us will take all the hairy ass we can get!

Guest Memphian
2 hours ago, CuriouseagerNY said:

Im familiar with this and can do it myself. 

Im a hairy masc guy but i want my inner ass and thighs smooth(for easy acces, and maybe a camera)

i use essential oils and whatnot im very hygeinic. Right now im having trouble with how to go about finding an older top to train me. 

Okay, well you said, "what can i do hygeine wise and otherwise to prepare?" so I was just trying to help.