Any know of a gay tattooist in the uk who is good and would not judge what i wanted inking on me and where

Philmeup

Hi 

Ive been wanting to get some ink for a while now and ideally id want a gay tattooist who would ink me with what i want, and where i want and would feel better knowing he is gay if that makes sense, 

Also want my nipples piercing is it best to stretch them first with suction cups to make them bigger first over a period of time so that i can get a decent size piercing or is it best to just get em done and stretch them later on when healed ?

Any advice welcome 

try Jolie Rouge Tattoo in London on Caledonian Road, which is where I had my hole tatt done.  the guy who did it isn't there any more, but all of them were willing to do it.  A couple of the artists there had pics of cock tatts they had done in their portfoliosDSCN2099.thumb.JPG.8cd86d3e669c96cdf1fa894d1b8efdeb.JPGDSC00302.thumb.jpg.2ece15670a69db432be59e6b85147835.jpg

18 hours ago, cumjunkie39 said:

try Jolie Rouge Tattoo in London on Caledonian Road, which is where I had my hole tatt done.  the guy who did it isn't there any more, but all of them were willing to do it.  A couple of the artists there had pics of cock tatts they had done in their portfoliosDSCN2099.thumb.JPG.8cd86d3e669c96cdf1fa894d1b8efdeb.JPGDSC00302.thumb.jpg.2ece15670a69db432be59e6b85147835.jpg

16 hours ago, dirtydudedub said:

any of the guys there sporting a bio-hazard tattoo?

I would to get a tattoo after one of them without changing equipment

no that does sound like a good idea cheers for your help 

Regarding the nipple piercings, by “a decent sized piercing” I assume you’re referring to the gauge of the hardware you’ll be wearing. While I believe it is possible to modify your nipples somewhat with long-term suction, the result will be an increase in length rather than in the diameter of your areolas. No matter what size nipples you have, you’re not going to be starting out with a thick gauge piercing - you’ll start out relatively small, and then work your way up to your target gauge through a series of stretchings - a process that takes months or even years depending on your body’s ability to heal and adapt.

Nipple piercings are not to be taken lightly. I have an ampallang - a steel bar through my cockhead - and getting that tickled compared to having my nipples pierced. I saw stars.