Prep guy loving poz guys

Guest Breakin

Guest Breakin

Hi, Im wondering if anybody can relate or help me understand:

I´m a bottom slut, I love to take cocks and loads, guys using me as they wish, being dominated etc.

I´m especially turned on by poz loads atm. I always liked cum, but poz cum makes me soo horny! I´m on prep and I´m not really thinking of not taking it anymore, but somehow... It´s weird, isn´t it? Actually it shouldn´t make a difference for me as it doesn´t really matter if the cum is poz or not as long as I´m taking prep. But my mind and hole tell me something different.

Edited by Breakin

Guest BreedMeInVegas

It's what's essentially at the core of BB to begin with, the mental realization that you are taking a risk.  No matter how big the risk is, or if you actively want or are completely scared of the possible end result, your mind triggers your body to react in a way you enjoy.

It's similar to any sort of extreme sport that people engage in, they enjoy the rush of doing something that is outside the lines of what will keep them safe, and they feed a little on the excitement the risks add to it.

I'm Undetectable, so there is no risk for me in regards to getting HIV.  So for me the risk factor is more along the lines of engaging in something that some people see as the ultimate sex act between two men.  I especially enjoy when it's a tops first time fucking bareback, again it adds a thin layer of excitement knowing that he's doing something outside his normal lines.

It's all mental.  It's best to simply lay back and enjoy it without overthinking it.  Sex should be fun, not a chore!