Bottoming while traveling for a conference for work

BtmKinkSub

I live in a small town north of the suburbs of a major city, and my employer sent me to attend a conference in the city.  I arrived this past Thursday night, and stayed through early Saturday evening.  Before I left my home I cleaned out so when I got to my hotel, I was able to start looking for a guy to come to my hotel room and fuck me.  I had been looking forward to this for several months as I hadn't been fucked since MLK Day back in January.  

I arrived at the hotel around 10:00 PM, and a couple of hours passed before I connected with a a guy on BBRTS who was willing to play at my hotel room.  He was a 33 year old, mixed race, heavy set man with a nice 7.5" uncut cock.  After he arrived, he stripped off and stepped up to the bed where I was waiting, wearing only my jockstrap.  I began sucking on his uncut cock and felt it getting hard in my mouth.  After a few minutes, he moved around to lay on the bed and I crawled between his legs to worship his cock with my mouth and throat.  After about ten minutes of servicing his cock, he told me to stop, got to his feet, and, once I was in the doggy position, he stepped behind me, lubed his cock, and slowly entered my ass.  Once I had opened-up, he quickly picked-up his pace, causing me to moan as he fucked his cock in and out of my hole, alternating between slow thrusts and jack-rabbiting my ass.  

After about 15 minutes, his pace became increasingly frantic, and his grunts and panting was pronounced.  He was clearly very close to blowing.  Now, I would have preferred if he had had more stamina, but when he began all but bellowing the word 'fuck', he bottomed-out in my ass, blowing his cum load into my eager hole.  After resting for several minutes, he dressed and left, so I went back to BBRTS and tried to find another guy with whom to play.  Having no luck, however, I fell asleep with his load in my ass.

The next night after I met my wife for dinner, she went off to visit her parents and I returned to the hotel room.  Earlier in the week I had heard from a regular who likes to fuck me when we can get together.  As it was, he worked fairly close to the hotel where I was staying, so a hook-up was very possible.  This guy a black jock is in his early 30's with a seven inch cut cock.  We arranged for him to come to my hotel room that Friday night at 10:00 pm and I'd be ready in my jockstrap.  He arrived and stripped down and I sucked his cock for several minutes until he was hard and ready.  Unfortunately he insists on using a condom on, so he slipped one on, lubed himself, and when I was on the bed in doggy position, he entered my ass from behind.  Soon I was moaning in delight as his cock fucked me.  After about six minutes he had me re-position myself on my back, my feet on his shoulders.  He continued fucking me for a several more minutes, and as with the guy from the night before, I realized he was on the cusp of blowing when his pace went wild. 

Sure enough, he blew his load, and withdrawing from my ass, he removed the condom, tossed it in the toilet, dressed and left.  

Now, earlier that day, I had chatted with a college cub with whom I had hooked up with a handful of times over the last three years. He's 22 and Hispanic with a six inch uncut cock.  After the black guy left I invited the cub over to my hotel room.  Arriving, he took a quick shower, and having dried himself, he stepped to the bed where I was awaiting. 

Taking his uncut cock into my mouth, I gave him an energetic blow job and, as expected, he was soon at full mast.  He lubed himself, and, with me in doggy position, he entered my ass.  I moaned in pleasure as he used my hole.  A few minutes into our play session he gestured that I should lay flat on my stomach, whereupon he lay on my back, steadily pounding my hole.  

We stayed in that position for a few minutes before he had me get on my back, my feet on his shoulders.  We grasped each other's forearms to brace ourselves as his pace went wild.  We continuously grunted, groaned and panted in pleasure in unison, and within another couple of minutes he announced "Fuck, man, your ass feels so good."

I thought he was on the cusp, and my thoughts were confirmed when he abruptly asked "Where do you want this load?"

"In my ass," I replied.  Seconds later his whole body went stiff as his cock delivered his load deep into my ass.

Eventually he withdrew, we chatted for about an hour, after which he dressed and left. 

As I had done on Thursday night, after he left I tried to connect with another guy, but no luck.  But at least I went to bed with a load in my ass.

Sadly I was not able to hookup with anyone on Saturday as I had very little time - oh, and to be honest, my hole was quite tender.

• Like 5