Experiences at CumUnion

Bttmboy9024

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Definitely go! I’d been to many in Atlanta and here in Dallas and it’s a lot of fun and hot sex. Look at it this way...it’s an event. Guys go because they know there will be other pigs looking for it there. You go to a regular night at a sex club and it can be hit or miss. I was at Spa Castle, a Korean spa in town, a place notorious for gay sex, a few Fridays back and it was dead. I was struggling just to finds guys to hook up with and only had sex with six until I left at midnight. Usually there’s lots of hot guys looking and it’s easy to get some action. ,most times at CumUnion I’ll have sex with at least a dozen guys and sometimes I’ve had to stop playing as I’m spent or my ass is getting sore. At CumUnion pretty much everyone barebacks, although that’s fairly true of most sex clubs. But turnout is higher. The guys there are looking to fuck...it’s not the lame guys just wanting to give head or get sucked off. It’s all about fucking. Guys don’t give a shit about status there either. I can’t recall a guy at CumUnion asking my status, but I have had some guys (not often) ask me at Club Dallas and elsewhere. It’s also a better mix of guys at CumUnion than normal, more younger guys, black guys, Latinos, Asians. You should at least try it once and see...