The first (of many?)

rawmonster

After  years of periodically masturbating to the idea of hooking up with a guy, while using a dildo in my ass, I pretty much gave up on it all. I came close one time, but when the guy got undressed and presented his 'big' cock (all I was interested in) which was smaller erect than mine is soft after a cold shower, I left. 

Jump forward a couple of decades to me having moved to South Korea. I have been married to a local woman for over a decade.

I'm having lunch at the local Indian restaurant and I have an hour to spare until I have to get back to work. The place is full and I am sitting alone at a table meant for four. This guy asks me, with a London accent if he can sit at my table. I welcome him as it's always nice to chat with someone from back home. I am already eating and he orders his food then he introduces himself. We chat for a bit, this and that, usual small talk and then he asks me if I'm gay. I'm a bit taken aback by this, say no and ask him if he is. He says no, but he explains that it's often simpler to get a blowjob from a gay guy than go through all the dating bullshit with a woman.

I look carefully at him, James. Mixed race, about 1m90, a little taller than me, much better built than me, he definitely works out. My heart is beating twice as fast as usual when I find myself asking him in a whisper

"Do you have a big cock?"
"Yes" he says, "why?"

And I tell him that I have wanted to suck a big cock for many years. I also explain that I have to be back at work in, I check my watch, 38 minutes.

"Not enough time," he tells me, "when do you finish?"

I only have one more class, 90 minutes, so he says that if I am still interested, to meet him outside the restaurant after work.

Back at the school I am tempted to go to the toilet to deal with my raging boner, but I know that if I do, then upon orgasm my will to meet him again will vanish. The class goes by really slowly and I am having a hard time concentrating. Finally it is over and I head back to the restaurant.

James is waiting for me when I get there.
"Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asks.
I just nod sheepishly.
"Come to my place then."

We walk for about 10 minutes then walk up the stairs to his apartment on the 3rd floor. His place is fairly standard. Tidy, kinda feng shui, big black futon in the bedroom, nice big shower.

"I'm gonna have a shower, wanna join me?" he says. I manage to squeeze out a yes, clear my throat and this time a bit louder,
"Yes."

He is naked and behind the frosted glass door before I can get a look. I get undressed to the sound of him finding the right water temperature and step inside, willing my heart to slow down before it explodes.

I had always wondered if those big black cocks were really real. I had seen videos, but I still wondered if they were really that big. James' cock is longer than my forearm and it's nearly as thick, and it's pointing down, still soft. My seven inches are pointing straight up and looking like a finger in comparison.

"Holy fucking shit!" is all I can say.
James smiles, "D'you wanna touch it?"

I lift it from the middle and it is unbelievably heavy. My fingers don't meet when holding it, not by a long shot. He squirts some shower gel on it and tells me to clean his cock. With one hand I lather up the gel and then using two hands I start to try and make him hard. He asks me if I want him to wash my cock and I decline. At this point, any contact would probably make me unload and run away. He smiles again as his cock gets bigger and harder. He tells me to wash his balls too. They look like they have a pint of cum in them, being clean shaven adds size to them. He then says that I should rinse him well if I don't want a mouthful of soap, and this reminds me. 

"I don't think this will fit in my mouth."
"You'll be fine"
"If it doesn't, it will probably fit in my ass."
"I thought you weren't gay."
"I'm not, but I use a dildo sometimes."
"Let's go to the bedroom."

After drying off we head to the bedroom and I immediately get on my knees on the futon and guide James' massive cock towards my mouth. I lick his helmet all around. He was right; I should have rinsed him well. I stretch my lips around his strangely mushroom shaped helmet and get it all in my mouth. I look all the way down his shaft to his well toned belly and realize that most of this cock will not get in my mouth.

I empty my mouth, lift his balls with one hand, his cock with the other and slowly lick the entire underside from base to tip. He likes this. When I reach the top I open my mouth as wide as it will go and see how much I can get in my mouth. I imagine being a deep throat natural. 

I am not. I retch and almost vomit after not very far and lie back on the bed.

"I don't think I can do this." I say.
"Were you serious about your ass?"
"I thought YOU weren't gay!" I reply.
"Gay, straight, bi, whatever. Look I love women, I love pussy, I love ass, I love sex. I don't want to date a guy, but I will cum inside him. Are you into safe sex?"
"Yes. Definitely."
"Good. Me, too. I am going to fuck you bareback."
"Eh?"
"I am clean. I believe you are too. This'll be better. Chill."

I lie back on the bed and tell him that I want to see his face when he fucks me. He reaches into a drawer, and puts something on his cock and some in my asshole. It feels cold. Lube, he tells me.

He pushes my knees up in the air and towards my head, then he looks down. I feel his cold, lubed cock touch one of my ass cheeks, then the other, then my entrance. Par 3, I guess. As he slowly pushes forward, I reach down and pull apart my ass cheeks. I know what to do now from my dildo. I relax and push a little, like I am half trying to shit. 

My asshole stretches a little as the tip slowly enters me, the feeling is amazing. He asks me if I'm OK and I say,

"I'll be fine. Please fuck me"

James continues to push, stretching me wider and wider, just as it gets to the point when I am stretched wider than I have ever been before, there is an audible pop as the entire helmet is inside me. We both let out a little moan, then we both smile at each other as my ring closes around his cock, hugging it tight. He pulls out, stretching me again, quicker this time. His helmet comes all the way out, then back in again plus some of his shaft, then more, then more, slowly filling me up. The feeling is like no other, he is fatter and longer than my dildo but it feels like this cock was made with the intention of fucking me. Eventually he hits a wall inside me and starts to pull out.

"Stop," I say, "I want to feel you inside me for a bit."

I let go of my ass cheeks and work my sphincter muscles a bit, gripping and relaxing on his giant cock. I feel around as ass and find that there is still a good deal of meat out in the open.

"OK," I say, "fuck me."
"Yes sir." He replies with a grin.

He slides the whole shaft out causing a sharp intake of breath from me, then plunges back in to the wall. Each thrust feels amazing. I am making quite a lot of noise now as he pulls out and in again. I am really getting into this. It is much easier to be fucked than holding a dildo and my cock.

"Fuck me hard." I order him.

He doesn't need to be told twice and picks up the tempo, out in, out in, out in. My own cock feels harder and bigger than it has ever been, like it's trying to compete with the monster inside me. I really want to grab it, but worry about what cumming will do my mental state.

I try to stop thinking about my cock and return my attention to his as he pulls all the way out and then in. This guy is having as much fun as I am, but I can't help myself. I grab my cock and cum almost immediately, emptying my balls over his belly as he continues fucking me. It still feels amazing, the fear isn't there at all, I still want him inside me and despite having unloaded more than ever before, I am still rock hard so I keep playing with myself.

James starts groaning louder as he fucks me and tells me that he is about to cum.

"Can you cum in my mouth?" I ask.

He pulls all the way out, the wonderful stretching feeling as his mushroom helmet eases out of my well fucked asshole. He kneels over me, one leg on either side of my chest and guides his glistening monster cock head into my open mouth. My tongue is sticking out, waiting, and his knob slides over it and into my mouth. I grab his cock with two hands and try my best to jerk him off, but the action makes my teeth scrape his cock.

"Let me," he says.

He expertly grabs his cock in the way that only the owner knows how to and brings himself back to the point of orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna..."

And he unleashes a tsunami which fills my mouth in moments. I almost choke as I try to swallow. I had never considered how hard it would be to swallow cream with a mouth full of meat. I manage the first load, but he keeps on cumming, and noticing my lack of expertise, he pulls out of my mouth and proceeds to shoot all over me. My face, hair, chest, his own bed.

When he is pretty much done, I guide his now deflating cock back into my mouth. It is a much better fit now and I start to suck it like I had intended to when this all started. I still get more juice as a reward and I manage to take him into my throat a bit without retching. He starts to pull out, so I let go and he slides his cock out of my mouth. I give the tip of his cock a little kiss as it leaves my mouth.

"You have a beautiful cock," I say as he lays next to me on the futon. I grab it again and lightly rub it up and down.

"Do you want more?" he asks.
"I don't know." I answer, "But I am going to shower again, if that's OK."

I head back to the shower and wash all the cum and sweat off myself. Once I am clean, the door opens and in walks James, hard as a rock again. 

"Hands and knees." He says.
I know what's coming and I do what he says, the water raining down on me as he kneels behind me and pushes his cockhead back into my anus. It is still a little loose from our workout but still tight enough for me to gasp again as his cock stretches me to my limit again. This time though, he doesn't hold back or wait. He rams his cock all the way as far as it will go, grabs my waist and starts fucking me intensely like a piston. My whole body turns to jelly. He uses my hole as his own private fucktoy. He lifts my ass a bit higher and stops kneeling. He pulls my whole body towards him as he thrusts into to me, over and over. No words, no calm, just pure animal instinct as he fucks me as hard as he can. 

Time has no meaning here, it could have been minutes or hours as he fucks and fucks until finally with an almighty groan he goes as deep as he can and unloads for a second time, deep inside me. I feel a strange warmth fill me and he pulls out a little then back in again, over and over emptying all he can inside me.

He lowers me back down to the floor and pulls out of me. There is a slurping sound as the now utterly spent cock slides out of my ass. I get back onto my knees as James turns off the shower and says,

"Clean me."

I am a little confused as there is no water, but when I take a look at his flaccid cock with a drop of cum on the end, I understand. I lick his whole cock from base to tip, all around, getting every trace of his cum off his cock. When I am done, he slides his soft cock deep into my mouth and into my throat. I relax completely and let it happen. It slips into my throat cutting off the oxygen, but I don't panic. I marvel at the experience. I have just had him deep in my ass, now I am getting him deep in my throat. I am not really sucking his cock though, he is really just fucking my throat. 

He pulls out still soft, grabs a towel and dries himself. I do the same, grab my clothes and head back into the bedroom.

"So how was that?" James asks, as if he doesn't know.
"That was the single most erotic experience of my entire life." I answer truthfully. "I wish that I could suck your cock when it's hard though, but it is way too big."
"You know, if you are up for it, I could fix that problem for you. I have some friends who could join us next time we do this."
I hadn't even thought about the possibility of a next time. "How many friends?" I ask.
"How many do you want?"
"You mean like a gangbang?"
"Do you want to be gangbanged?"
"I think I might."
"Let’s swap numbers. You know where I live, obviously."
"Please be discreet. I am married and I want to stay that way."
"Don't worry man, I got this."

This all happened yesterday. I wanted to write about it while it is fresh in my mind. I am awaiting the call, if it comes, and thinking now about having a group session. I might have to update my mental sexual preference to bisexual. Not gay. Not yet.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 2