bb'ing less lately, swallowing more often

Anyone else been swallowing cum / sucking dick more often than they're barebacking / breeding?  Curious if others notice themselves doing this.

Take my last slutty hotel travel stories:

• bearded hairy cub dropped-  mid 30s showed up in office outfit , literally  on a "lunch break", dropped his pants, revealing two hairy trunks of thighs and an a soft 8in dick I got on my knees, and sucked his 8er until it blew down my throat
  • clean shaven & smooth daddy - mid 50s dropped by after work, asked that I be on my knees and naked, his thick cock was semihard already, I sucked the 1st big load out of his cock quick,  then he stood there and jacked his cock until he blew a SECOND load all over my face.  He shook my hand after I cleaned up my cummy face and said "thanks!" :)
  • short nerdy cabby - mid 40s was inbetween cab clients, and said very bluntly that he wanted to rim my ass! He showed up, looked a bit rough like a stressed out cabbie might look, so I got him undressed, sat on his face, sucked on his average 6" cock.  His cock erupted expectantly! with gobs of cum!

4 loads from 3 cocks!?  OK so I did fuck -- a super cute 20-something Mexican guy with a tight ass that he plopped on the edge of my hotel bed doggie style for my bare dick to pound :)  but 1 bare fuck vs 3 sucks!

Anyone else go from fucking more to sucking more?

Pic is my cock at this hotel :)

IMG_20190410_234226_7.jpg