Taking it to the car

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

Was at the gym hoping for action and lots of guys clearly looking but real discrete as it was crowded and busy. Saw this blonde guy about my age I’ve done it with beforein the showers working out and went over to say hi. I asked him if he was looking and he said he was but the showers were probably too busy to risk ducking in there. Liked that his mind was right to ducking f and suggested doing it in a car. He was down and so we both headed out in our workout clothes to my car.

Theres an office parking garage nearby that’s empty this time of night and before we even got there he had his cock out and was stroking it...his cock and balls a big wet mess from all his precum. We parked and quickly moved to the back and it took no effort to get him I sideme thanks to all his precum. It probably didn’t hurt that I’d already been fucked earlier which he either didn’t notice or care about. He was groaning loudly as he pounded me and got louder still as he worked his way to orgasm, shuddering as he came inside me. I know how much he likes guys to cum in his mouth and he laid back asi jerked in his face with his mouth gaping open. As I got close he took over and soon I blasted a huge load he sucked down, although some spilled on his face and t-shirt. I got up off him and we both out our clothes back on, saying nothing. As we walked back into the gym I noticed the cum on his shirt but said nothing. Maybe other guys wont notice but I’ll know.

Guest CuriousDallas

Wound up hanging out in the locker room naked and Hooke duo with a Latino guy...went to the two and he pumped two loads hard and deep inside me. On the drive home saw a shirtless papisito at a stoplight. Talked him into getting in with me...we drove around jerking each other’s cocks and he sucked me off, finally parking and getting him to pound the shit outta me with his smallish uncut cock. I didn’t care cause he went raw and busted inside me. I was so turned on we flipped and I had his legs over my shoulders and me fucking him raw as he moaned with delight...little faggot already had cum in his ass so I added mine to it. In less than three hours got with three different guys...took four loads in my ass, came down one guy’s throat and bred a little hottie boy’s ass.