Glory Hole Surprise

Guest just4you2

Guest just4you2

Ever hookup with a guy in a glory hole or dark room but didn't find out until later that it was someone you knew but never would have (or they wouldn't have) been with you?  Especially if it was a coworker, classmate, or relative.

• 5 months later...
Guest just4you2

Was at a gloryhole this past weekend and saw a guy I thought I knew go in a booth. Went into the one next to him but he was already getting blown by the guy on the other side. Hot to watch but bummed it wasn't me.

On 6/1/2019 at 3:53 PM, just4you2 said:

Ever hookup with a guy in a glory hole or dark room but didn't find out until later that it was someone you knew but never would have (or they wouldn't have) been with you?  Especially if it was a coworker, classmate, or relative.

Absolutely. Blew one of my professors, years ago. Didn't know who he was when I ate his cum, of course..

• 1 month later...
Guest just4you2
On 11/8/2019 at 12:06 PM, coastalbender said:

Absolutely. Blew one of my professors, years ago. Didn't know who he was when I ate his cum, of course..

That's hot.  I love hearing about that kind of stuff.

Guest Upstateguy518

Had a former coworker of mine watch me as I sucked someone off in a booth. He seemed genuinely surprised. I come off as such a straight guy but I'm also a secret cock sucker.

21 hours ago, just4you2 said:

That's hot.  I love hearing about that kind of stuff.

We hadn't yet met as student/professor when I sucked him off. When we did meet professionally, the look on his face was amazing. I let him know to not worry, and I'd be happy to eat all the cum he could make, no reciprocation (sexual or grade-wise) needed.

• 3 months later...
Guest just4you2
On 1/2/2020 at 12:51 AM, Upstateguy518 said:

Had a former coworker of mine watch me as I sucked someone off in a booth. He seemed genuinely surprised. I come off as such a straight guy but I'm also a secret cock sucker.

That's the best when you find a younger "straight" guy is just a secret slut for cock.