[Straight Bottom] Whirlwind Midwest Tour with college cock

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

all this was new years eve week

I was in Chicago Wednesday for end of yea business meetings and then had to drop down to Indy Thursday for a 'save my ass" client meeting. It seems one of my salesman got caught nailing an assistant on the company dime.

While, I did not score in Chicago, my way home from Indy was fun. I stopped back at Purdue my old stomping grounds. I parked near the Union, pulled on my jeans, hat and tried my best to go back in time to be a college student. I hit my old glory hole stomping grounds. I got lucky.

I was able to drop one load into a hungry mouth of a some student that was cruising the bathroom scene. Good to see it has not died completely though it has been made harder to do. I was pulling up my pants when he whispered that he would like to do more. I asked him if he had a place to go and he did. Trust me, I was having flashbacks to when I was there.

agKevb9OR0.jpgsome of the best college cockHe told me where he lived and it was not all that far from where I used to live, like a block over and house or two down. He had roommates and I think a girlfriend, he was a grad student, and was back early to get caught up on some work for the next semester. We made some small talk sitting on the couch. He was a littler nervous despite the fact that I had already nutted down his throat. I never asked his age, but I assumed he was 23 or 24. Good looking kid, 5'11, 190ish, brown hair some freckles, I finally had to break the ice as I did want to be too tired driving home after being all over the day before.

I moved my hand up his leg and felt a hard stiff cock that was well over 7 inches. I moved closer to him and kissed him. I expected him to back off some, but he nearly tore my lips off kissing me so hard.We were off of the couch,onto the floor his shirt off my pants down and his mouth was back on my cock. Soon we were both naked and he was pulling me in to his bedroom. He had a great king size bed to romp in. He asked if he could fuck me. I readily agreed that he could, He pushed me back on his bed, rimmed my eager hole and slipping a few fingers in me. He pulled away to grab a condom. He looked frantically through his bedside table then ran to his roommates room. He came back looking forlorn.

He said, "I saw want to fuck you, but I can't find any rubber"! I just looked at him pulled him back in bed ad kissing his mouth hard with lots of tongue. I then pulled away and told him I was safe if he was.

I could see his wheels turning, as we made out some more and I licked his cock transferring back to kissing him. Soon, I found myself on my back with shit lubed cock begin pushed into my hole. He had to be near 8 inches, he was filling me up and I was wishing he was using a little more than spit on his cock and my fuckhole. He moaned and fucked me all the while telling me that his girlfriend could never take his cock in her ass like I could. I think that made hotter as I kissed his neck and chest as he filled my hole with his hot seed.

More to come5815406600065646665-6354655226689542699?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.