How much do you love piss

Guest Skylar

Guest Skylar

First off I am at 251-656-7789 text me about piss. 

I have been sucking My one piss for over 15 years.   Never miss a drop it’s so good.   I also pay guys.   High school guys and skating rink guys to give me piss for drug screen tests. I lie to them   And I get back to s of bottles of the sweetest piss on earth. 

I used to  put straw in the urinalysis at school and suck piss.   I also go to pArks and baseball parks and drain the urinals dry.   I put cups in them.  And cups on floor so guys can fill them up.  I normally get 2 or 3 gallons a day from 4 urinals at this baseball park. It’s awesome. 

Text me guys.   My number again is 251-656-7789.     Sypherdin@yahoo.com 

I am 100 percent addicted and in love with piss and. Will   suck every drop I am given or every drop I can get .    However.   I love pouring hugecamounts of urinal piss all over me and my pillows.    I have been told by people that my cologne smells so good.    What is it.    Lol  lol  that’s so funny becuz it’s  the puss from a bunch of guys cocks in a urinal at a park bathroom. 

I am so glad I found this park becuz the puss is awesome and it’s ever endless it seems. 

Text me guys    I buy bottles of piss and pissy things.  Will pay good for it. 

251-656-7789   Text me about piss 

i am white  fit  36 

11 minutes ago, Skylar said:

First off I am at 251-656-7789 text me about piss. 

I have been sucking My one piss for over 15 years.   Never miss a drop it’s so good.   I also pay guys.   High school guys and skating rink guys to give me piss for drug screen tests. I lie to them   And I get back to s of bottles of the sweetest piss on earth. 

I used to  put straw in the urinalysis at school and suck piss.   I also go to pArks and baseball parks and drain the urinals dry.   I put cups in them.  And cups on floor so guys can fill them up.  I normally get 2 or 3 gallons a day from 4 urinals at this baseball park. It’s awesome. 

Text me guys.   My number again is 251-656-7789.     Sypherdin@yahoo.com 

I am 100 percent addicted and in love with piss and. Will   suck every drop I am given or every drop I can get .    However.   I love pouring hugecamounts of urinal piss all over me and my pillows.    I have been told by people that my cologne smells so good.    What is it.    Lol  lol  that’s so funny becuz it’s  the puss from a bunch of guys cocks in a urinal at a park bathroom. 

I am so glad I found this park becuz the puss is awesome and it’s ever endless it seems. 

Text me guys    I buy bottles of piss and pissy things.  Will pay good for it. 

251-656-7789   Text me about piss 

i am white  fit  36 

Yery nice

• 3 years later...