Bred a 20yo Chub

I was contacted on one of the apps by a 20yo bottom chub today.  Normally, chubs are not my type, but this one had a great submissive attitude and a very cute hole.  I was very horny and just finished lunch so I told him to clean out, unlock his door, and be ass-up, face-down waiting for me with lube by his side.  He obliged.

I entered his apartment, and there he was, just as instructed.  The only difference was a variety of condoms on the bed.  I asked “What are these condoms for?”  He said “For you, Sir.”  I said, “no way.  I don’t use them, and I don’t pull out.  If you want me to fuck your chubby ass, then it will be raw, and I will breed you.”  “Are you clean, Sir?”  was his reply.  By now, I’m undressed and lubing my hard cock.  I put my cock at his hole and asked him if he wanted it or should I leave.  He said “Fuck me, Sir.”  I dove in balls deep in one thrust.

I admit that his hole was very soft and smooth and felt good on my cock, but I was cursing this worthless faggot with all my might.  He was in ecstasy.  “Yes, Sir.  Fuck this dirty faggot, Sir.  I’m just a hole, Sir.  Breed me, Sir.”  I was reciprocating with the verbal.  I picked up the condoms and threw them on his back.  “Why the fuck did you waste money on these, faggot.  You take raw dick, and that’s all.”  “Yes, Sir.  I’m a stupid faggot, Sir”.  I began slapping and beating his plump ass, and this drove him wild.  “Yes, Sir, beat me, Sir.  I’m a worthless faggot!”

I was in a hurry, so I closed my eyes to concentrate on my cock so I could breed this chub and get the hell out of his messy apartment.  I almost hate to admit, but this chub gave me one of the best orgasms I’ve had in a long time.  I came for at least 20 seconds, and that’s a long time.  After I went soft and pulled out, he dutifully turned around to clean my cock.  He did a fantastic job and even offered his throat for my piss.  Unfortunately, I had just pissed before arriving and didn’t want to hang around any longer.  

He’s a good hole.  I may breed him again.