Losing Control and Ending up on Bottom

Hotload84

I was strictly a safe sex top. I had tried bottoming a couple times but never really enjoyed it, so I stuck with what I knew best and was a total top. I was damn good at it too. Being a 24 year old, 6’ jock type, weighing 170 pounds with a 28” waist with flat, 6-pack abs that made it easy to get bottoms lined up for a crack at getting my 9” thick rod deep in their hole.

The night this happened I met this kid; his name was Erich, on line. He was a couple years younger then me, 21, maybe 22. He was shorter then I at 5’9”, and only weighed 130 pounds. He said that he was slim from running a lot and he was smooth, just how I like them. He said he was vers and prefers to flip, but for me and my cock he was game for some bottom action that night. I could understand why he was vers, with a 9” cock (almost like mine) a guy wouldn’t want to waste that.

We arranged to hook up at his place and I was game for the action.

When I arrived at his place I made my way up to his apartment door and knocked.

He came to the door wearing only a pair of boxer briefs that highlighted his ass and showed off his cock. We made small talk and he offered me something to drink. We continued to chat and I was growing hornier by the second, which wasn’t unusual for me. We began to kiss and it wasn’t long before we were both naked and he asked if I wanted to move this to his bedroom.

I followed him to his bedroom and he made sure we took our drinks with us saying that we would probably need them later. We climbed on his bed and he went down on my throbbing 9” to the root. I pulled him over me into 69 and soon we were mutually sucking.

Then I began to feel a little light headed and groggy. I was so groggy I let his hard cock slip from my mouth. Erich could tell something was up and moved up next to my head. He asked if I was ok and all I could answer was that I was a little out of it and could he give me a few minutes.

I never heard the click of the cuffs and before I knew it I was cuffed to his head board with my ankle tied and bulled back exposing my ass. I was coming back around and was not able to speak since Erich had stuffed my boxers in my mouth.

Erich looked down at me and said “Glad you’re awake, now the fun can begin.” I wanted to scream out “WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME!”, but Erich seemed to know what I was thinking. He continued, “I gave you a little ‘something’ to make you groggy so I could set you up for me to fuck. I like to get cocky tops like you and put you in your place; that place being on the end of getting fucked by me. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way, which will it be.” I attempted to scream through the boxers stuffed in my mouth with no success and pulled as hard as I could on my restraints.

“I was hoping you’d choose the hard way” Erich said at me as an evil grin came across his face. Erich said, “Be right back BITCH!” as he walked out the bedroom door leaving me tied up in his bed.

The longer Erich was gone the clearer my mind became. My mind started racing…I was scared for what he might do to me. A lot played through my head like what he was doing out there, what was he going to do to me and what he meant by ‘the hard way’? I thing I knew for certain was that he planned on raping my ass!

Eric returned with a few things in his hands. I barely made them out. He had a piece of rubber tubing, a bottle of poppers, and a syringe filled with something, I was guessing Heroin or Tina. The hardest thing I ever did in my life was pot, poppers and alcohol. Now I was about to be forced to do some sort of drug. I was scared shitless.

Erich said, “Since you chose the hard way I will warn you that you will need to remain still as not to get seriously hurt by the needle. After I am done giving you this slam you will be begging for me to fuck you. I will not touch stick my dick in your ass until you are begging for me to breed you, then I will fuck you and fill you with my cum.

I was scared stiff…so stiff I didn’t even blink. I watched Erich tie the rubber tubing around my left bicep really tight. I could feel the blood stop flowing into my left arm. He then used alcohol on my arm over a prominent vein. I felt the prick as Erich stuck the needle into my arm and watched as he drew back a little bit of blood and then watch him push the plunger down making all the liquid disappear into my arm.

“There you go my BITCH! Now it’s party time.” Erich pulled the tubing off of my arm and I began to have a hard time breathing to the point that I coughed into the gag in my mouth. Erich pulled my boxers from my mouth and I coughed again.

At first I was feeling a panic deep in me, but as a feeling of warmth began to wash across my body I felt a passion. I felt so much it was so much to process. I could feel my heart beating very hard and fast as if it was going to beat right out of my chest. There was an incredible feeling of horniness and a sexual feeling of needing to get fucked. I looked down and my cock had shriveled up from its 9 thick inches to about 2 inches and my big balls were shriveled as well.

Erich leaned in and asked, “How’s my little BITCH doing now?”

My response was. “I feel fantastic, I feel like I need to be fucked.”

I noticed that Erich maintained his evil grin through this process and that it grew larger after my answer.

Erich said, “I knew you would eventually see things my way BITCH!” as he shoved the poppers under my nose and held a hand over my mouth making me breath in hard and fast through my nose. The poppers sent my head spinning. The need to be fucked grew more intense within me.

All I could do is moan out “I need to get fucked.”

“Is that all BITCH!”

My mind was a little foggy, all I could reply was the same thing over again, “I need to get fucked.”

Erich then slapped me and said “IS THAT ALL BITCH!”

I tried to think back to what Erich had said right before he stuck the needle in my arm, something about begging to be fucked and, oh yeah, bred. I am not sure why my mind processed my response this way, but I said “Please Master Erich, fuck me with your big dick and breed my fuck hole, I need it, I want it.”

“That’s better BITCH, but not just yet.”

Erich put a clip of some kind on my nose so I could only breathe through my mouth. Then he stuffed a rag in my mouth that had something in the center soaked in poppers. As I breathed in I was getting a very strong dose of poppers and Erich got between my legs and began to rim my hungry hole.

My head was spinning more and more. All I could do was moan and the more I moaned the higher I got on the poppers. I tried to speak and that’s when Erich removed the poppers gag from my mouth. I took in a deep breath and begged with all my might, “Please Master Erich, please fuck me with your big dick, please breed my fuck hole, I need it, I want it. Please Master Erich, please.”

Erich came up from rimming me and climbed on top of me. He looked down at me and made more of a statement then a question, “You sure you’re ready BITCH, cause once I start I will not stop until I am satisfied. I once fucked a guy for 7 straight hours and like you, he started off all drugged up, but the longer I fucked him the more sober he got the more it began to hurt. Are you ready for that BITCH!”

I couldn’t believe what I was doing. I was a total top, only fucked once when I was in high school and it didn’t last long cause it hurt like a mother fucker. I was asking, no wait, begging to be fucked by this guy. And now I asked, “Can I get another slam please Master Erich, something that will last longer.”

Erich paused for a moment and said, “Yes my little BITCH boy, you may have more, but I have a better way to give it to you and can give you more while I fuck you. Is that what you want, BITCH!”

“Yes Master Erich.”

Erich didn’t inject my arm. I watched as he opened up a baggie, put some white powder on a couple of fingers and stuck them in my ass. At first it burned but that faded quickly to be replaced by an intense sensation of the need to be fucked.

“Thank you Master Erich. Now please Master Erich, please fuck me with your big dick, please breed my fuck hole.”

Eric leaned back over me, kissed me deeply, shoved the poppers under my nose telling me to inhale deeply as he rammed the entire length of his cock in my balls deep in one thrust. At first it stung like I remembered but it faded quickly and soon I was feeling complete. I began to moan as Erich fucked into me like no man ever has before.

Erich had me look at the clock, it was almost 10:30 pm. He said he planed to break his non-stop fucking record with my ass. Along with that he was going to break another record he had. He told me that “When I fucked the one kid I fucked him for 7 hours and gave that BITCH 10 charged loads. I planned to fuck you till I give you 12 charged loads, and when I say charged I mean poz loads.”

Now it all registered, this guy was poz and he planned on pozzing me.

Erich told me, “I have been HIV+ for 7 years and have never been on meds. I am sure my viral load is toxic, prime for knocking you up BITCH!”

All the time Erich said this to me he was pounding away at my hole. He maybe poz, he maybe giving me my first good fuck of a lifetime, but I didn’t care. All I cared about was having his cock in my ass.

I remember the exact time Erich deposited his first load. Right at 10:55 pm he looked me dead in the eye and began to pant out, and without missing a stroke he said “There’s load number one BITCH!” as he continued to fuck me. I never had this kind of stamina myself as a top. I could cum several times in a row, but my best fuck session was a 3 hour4 load with breaks to change the condom. Now this kid was fucking into me non-stop.

Erich counted out the loads, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Every so often I could feel him slide a finger or 2 in along side his dick and give me a little bump of Tina along with feeding me poppers almost constantly. Then came 7, 8, 9, the 10th load came as the sun was cumming up and it was just after 5:30 am. The last two loads took the longest.

At 6:45 Erich deposited load number 11. The 12th was deposited shortly after 9 am. Erich said, “There you go BITCH!, 12 loads and it took just over 10 and a half hours. He pulled his cock out of me and I felt so empty. That feeling didn’t last before he shoved a butt plug inside to hold what was probably over a pint of poz cum deep inside me. He untied my legs and removed the hand cuffs. Erich was then very kind and loving. He helped me up and into the shower to clean up with him.

I was awake all night but I wasn’t tired. I asked Erich “Why do I feel so awake and alive.” His reply was, “That’s what Tina does for you, it enhances the sexual pleasure, especially for a bottom.”

All I could say was, “Fuck me!” Erich replied, “Any time BITCH!”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Here's a continuation to this story, but this time from Erich's perspective:

My profile reads; “Versatile wild man. GWM in my early 20’s, 5’9”, 130 pounds dark hair/eyes, packing 9”. I am shaved smooth from the neck down. I love flip but can top or bottom for those that are exceptionally good. No preference on age or race. Just be in good shape and have pictures to prove it. Please be D & D free.”

I have some select pictures posted that show off my “ASS”ets that should easily hook in the REAL type I am looking to meet. Deep down I am a bit of a sadist. I like to find cocky total tops who have never been fucked before and not only trick them into letting me fuck them, but letting me fuck them bareback. I am actually HIV+ and have been for 8 years.

Tonight I met this cocky top who told me he tried to bottom when he was like 15-16 and hated it. It lasted about 30 seconds until he told his fuck buddy to pull out. Since then he’s been a dedicated top who has no trouble finding a willing bottom to “Take a ride on my pole”. He understood I was vers, but if I didn’t want to just bottom for him he could find “Another willing hole”. I decided that this BITCH needed to be taken down.

We made arrangements for him to come over to my place and in no time he was at my door. I greeted him wearing only boxer briefs that accented my ass and showed my package off well. I invited him in and we chatted. I asked if he wanted a coke, to which he replied yes. I went into the kitchen where I had an opened Coke spike with GHB and returned handing him the can.

We continued to chat as I waited for the G to kick in and soon enough I could tell that it was by this guy’s actions. He began to get a little aggressive with me and I knew he as starting to feel the effects of the G in his Coke. We began to kiss and it wasn’t long before we were both naked.

I suggested that we move things to my bedroom and he followed me there. I made sure that we brought our Coke cans with us so that he could drink some more. He actually finished his on the way to the bedroom. I wasted no time once we were in my bedroom and took his cock down to the base as soon as he laid back on the bed. Then he pulled me so we could 69.

As we sucked on each other’s cocks I could tell he was starting to feel the full effects of the G when my cock slipped from his mouth. I moved up near his head and could tell that he was slipping out from the G and was ready for me to act.

I easily slipped the hand cuffs I had hidden in the head board of my bed on his wrists and then pulled some rope out and pulled his legs back so that I would have full access to his hole. I ran back to the living room to retrieve his boxers from the floor. When I returned to the bedroom I stuffed his boxers into his mouth so that he could not scream out once he came back from la land.

I said to my waking beauty, "Glad you’re awake, now the fun can begin.” With his boxers in his mouth all he could do was attempt to talk or I think he was trying to yell at me. I continued to tell my prey, “I gave you a little ‘something’ to make you groggy so I could set you up for me to fuck. I like to get cocky tops like you and put you in your place; that place being on the end of getting fucked by me. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way, which will it be.” It was easy to tell what his decision was by the way he was trying to scream through his boxers crammed into his mouth.

“I was hoping you’d choose the hard way” I said to him as an evil grin came across my face. “Be right back BITCH!” I walked out the bedroom door leaving him tied up in my bed.

I went into the kitchen to prepare what I would need to turn this cocky top into a bottom boy. I prepared a generous slam for him, a full quarter. I mixed it with warm water, got my popper out of the fridge along with a special rag I used. This rag had a special center soaked in poppers.

I returned to my bedroom 10-15 minutes later with my filled syringe, a tourniquet and the poppers. When this cocky bitch saw mw I could see the horror in my soon to be bottom.

“Since you chose the hard way I will warn you that you will need to remain still as not to get seriously hurt by the needle. After I am done giving you this slam you will be begging for me to fuck you. I will not stick my dick in your ass until you are begging for me to breed you, then I will fuck you and fill you with my cum.”

I could tell he was scared, he didn’t attempt to move a muscle as I placed the tourniquet on his left arm, swabbed his arm with some alcohol, find a good vein and administer the slam. Some of my bitches will close their eyes, but not this one, he kept his eyes glued to all that I was doing. He watched as I stuck the needle into his arm and watched as I drew back a little bit of blood to be certain I hit the vein and then he watched me push the plunger down making all the blood tinged liquid disappear into his arm.

“There you go my BITCH! Now it’s party time.” I pulled the tubing off of his arm and I could tell he tried to coughed into the gag in his mouth. I pulled his boxers from his mouth so I could hear him coughed again.

I could see the panic in his eyes, but as the slam worked its way through his body that panic was turning into a lust and a need, the need to be fucked. His previously 9” hard cock was now a pathetic 3” and was not going to grown any time soon. This bitch had Tina dick and that would help keep him focused on my cock in his ass.

I leaned in and asked “How’s my little BITCH doing now?”

He responded , “I feel fantastic, I feel like I need to be fucked.”

That evil grin I had earlier returned to my face after his answer.

I said to him, “I knew you would eventually see things my way BITCH!” as I shoved the poppers under his nose and held a hand over his mouth making him breath in hard and fast through his nose. I am sure that the poppers sent his head spinning. I was sure that the poppers would help the need to be fucked grow more intense within him.

I responded, “Is that all BITCH!”

I could tell his mind was a little foggy from the sensations he was feeling from the drugs in his system. Then he said, “Please Master Erich, fuck me with your big dick and breed my fuck hole, I need it, I want it.”

“That’s better BITCH, but not just yet.”

I then stuck a clip on his nose that would force him to breathe in only through his mouth. I stuffed my special “rag” into his mouth so that with every breath in he would get a special strong dose of poppers. I then got between his spread legs and began to prepare his hole, licking and sucking to get it nice and wet. The only (and best lube) I like to use is spit; that is until I cum then my cum will lube him up good.

I ma sure that he was flying on the slam and poppers. All he could do was moan through the rag stuffed in his mouth. After a good 20 minutes of rimming I could tell he was trying to say something. I pulled the poppers rag from his mouth and he took in a few deep breaths and then spoke, “Please Master Erich, please fuck me with your big dick, please breed my fuck hole, I need it, I want it. Please Master Erich, please.”

I stopped rimming him and climbed on top of him. I looked down at him and made more of a statement then a question, “You sure you’re ready BITCH, cause once I start I will not stop until I am satisfied. I once fucked a guy for 7 straight hours and like you, he started off all drugged up, but the longer I fucked him the more sober he got the more it began to hurt. Are you ready for that BITCH!”

He asked, “Can I get another slam please Master Erich, something that will last longer.”

I paused for a moment and said, “Yes my little BITCH boy, you may have more, but I have a better way to give it to you and can give you more while I fuck you. Is that what you want, BITCH!”

“Yes Master Erich.”

I knew a booty bump would work wonders on his hole and the effects are direct to his ass making it hungry for cock, more hungry then the slam did. I grabbed my baggie of Tina, I licked 2 fingers and stuck them in the dry powder. I then stuck them in my bitch boy’s hole. I’m sure he felt the burn, but the effects of the drugs in his system would allow him to accept this new was of taking the drug.

“Thank you Master Erich. Now please Master Erich, please fuck me with your big dick, please breed my fuck hole.”

I leaned back over him, kissed him deeply, shoved the poppers under his nose telling him to inhale deeply as I rammed the entire length of my cock into his hole in one thrust. I am sure it hurt some, but he was wiggling his ass and moaning in no time as I began to fuck his hungry hole.

I told him to look at the clock, it was almost 10:30 pm. I said I planed to break my non-stop fucking record with his ass. Along with that I was going to break another record I had. I told him that “When I fucked the one kid I fucked for 7 hours, I gave that BITCH 10 charged loads. I planned to fuck you till I give you 12 charged loads, and when I say charged I mean poz loads.”

I could see the wheels spinning in his mind. I knew he was now understanding that my intention was not just to turn him from a top into a bottom, but to also poz his ass.

I told him, “I have been HIV+ for 7 years and have never been on meds. I am sure my viral load is toxic, prime for knocking you up BITCH!”

All the time I was telling my bitch bottom this I was accentuating my word with my thrusts into his hole. The look in his eyes told me the all I need to know, he didn’t care….he just wanted to be fucked.

I made sure he knew the exact time I gave him my first charged load of the night. A little before 11:00 pm I began to pant out, and without missing a stroke I said “There’s load number one BITCH!” as I continued to fuck him. I was fucking into him with not stopping, no condoms and no chance for him to rest, not like he needed to rest.

I counted out each load I gave him, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Every so often I made sure to slip him some more Tina into his ass and making sure to feed him poppers. Then I gave him load 7, 8, 9 with the 10th at sun up around 5:30 am.

I like to take my time with the final few loads. It get’s the bitch bottom hungry for them. Some where before 7:00 am I gave him load number 11. The final and 12th was deposited at 9:10 am. After 10 and a half hours of non-stop fucking I let him know, “There you go BITCH!, 12 loads and it took just over 10 and a half hours.” I pulled my cock from his hole. I am sure he felt empty after having it filled for so long. I wasted little time and shoved a butt plug in to keep the cum from running out just yet. I removed the restraints and helped him into the shower with me.

He commented, “I was awake all night but I wasn’t tired, Why is that?” I let him know “That’s what Tina does for you, it enhances sexual pleasure, especially for the bottom.

All he said was, “Fuck me!” I replied, “Any time BITCH!”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Interesting that Erich would have to have been pozzed at 13 or 14 if he was poz for 8 years and only 21 or 22.  The only part that wasn’t believable.  Otherwise hot story.