Where best to go for aggressive/rough Tops

ErosWired

Of late the Tops who have used me have not been very aggressive - there hasn’t been a lot of rough, dominant fucking of the kind that definitely lets me know I’m serving my purpose. If I were to make a trip to a location, or to an event, where I could be relatively certain of being used by Dominant/Alpha Men, where would that be? Can anyone make a recommendation?

I’m not afraid of serious use - I can take cock hard and long and repeatedly, and have done so before, so I actually do know what I’m asking. I’m just stuck here in Fuckless Backwater and don’t really know where to go to put my ass to its best and most proper use in service of Men.

Guest RawCunt

I've the found the best way is to exibit and express yourself the way you want to be treated.

I pretty much always wear a collar and chain now at beats and clubs, and put myself in positions to be used, like bent over a park bench and ready.  And if the fucking starts, tell them to fuck your whore ass, choke you, smack your ass.  You'll find most are obliging in some form, and others will get right into it, and really go to town.