Cap d’Agde this summer

sergenudiste

Anybody on here like to go to the Cap d’Agde?

I have been there already 6 times and will go back end of July. 

It is a great place to get fucked. There are many people going to the dunes. While many straight people stay on the (adult part) of the beach, the gays go to the dunes. 

Since it is a very big nudist resort, I always stay naked all the time, even in the village and the shops. And when I enter the dunes I only wear shoes and socks and my cock ring.

In the dunes I let men come around me and let them fuck me. Most don’t use condoms and when one wants to use, I let him penetrate me with the condom first, and when he is very excited I take it out of his cock. Most then continue to fuck me bare. When one insists to put another condom on, I let another men come to fuck me. 

It is really a great place. And in the dunes there are groups forming. First they come to see when I am being fucked, but then they participate. 

I love to have 4 or 5 men cuming inside me, then walk back to the village naked, with my hole very wet. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sergenudiste said:

Anybody on here like to go to the Cap d’Agde?

I have been there already 6 times and will go back end of July. 

It is a great place to get fucked. There are many people going to the dunes. While many straight people stay on the (adult part) of the beach, the gays go to the dunes. 

Since it is a very big nudist resort, I always stay naked all the time, even in the village and the shops. And when I enter the dunes I only wear shoes and socks and my cock ring.

In the dunes I let men come around me and let them fuck me. Most don’t use condoms and when one wants to use, I let him penetrate me with the condom first, and when he is very excited I take it out of his cock. Most then continue to fuck me bare. When one insists to put another condom on, I let another men come to fuck me. 

It is really a great place. And in the dunes there are groups forming. First they come to see when I am being fucked, but then they participate. 

I love to have 4 or 5 men cuming inside me, then walk back to the village naked, with my hole very wet. 

Hey yeah its a great place and your experience sounds familiar ;)  

Also the so called straight guys get fucked too, by their so called straight friends  or swingers:)

Always lots of action

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 10:15 PM, ErosWired said:

I’ve got to ask - fucking in the dunes - how do you keep sand from getting fucked into your hole, and doesn’t it irritate?

I get fucked standing up and bending forward. I can’t do other positions because I never take a beach towel with me. And indeed, the sand can be disturbing. 

• Like 1