Bad influences

LthrCubCumPig

I've mostly stopped telling tops I play with about how much I'd love to be whored out, manipulated, used to act out their fantasies,  tricked for their amusement... seems most of em just see those scenes as a lot of work and I kinda get it. I know its a lot of texting and emails and possibly playing bouncer or camera-,man.

But I'm not asking for a specific scene or an itinerary... if its other guys I'll help recruit and take all the dick you tell me to.   If its breeding a spun bottom then get me as fucked up as you want. I'm already a pig and a slut and its a lot of fun but I'd rather be manipulated into what another man gets off on seeing than make my own plans. 

Is a sneaky, scheming, twisted top a real thing or just a bottoms dream?

I've got a real fucked up imagination and there's a ton of things i shouldn't want to do and theres gotta be an evil fucker out there that prefers gullible and oblivious instead of submissive or forced. 

• Like 1

Guest RawCunt

They are few and far between.  Having said that, because of one particular dom top, it is why I am who I am today.

I was bi when I met him, and was led around by a collar and chain and whored out at a beat the last time I saw him.  I still speak to him online, though he lives far away.  We are discussing a holiday together later in the year to a major city, where I will be his slave.   He is the sort of guy that will chain someone to a dumpster for homeless guys to fuck.

2 hours ago, RawCunt said:

They are few and far between.  Having said that, because of one particular dom top, it is why I am who I am today.

I was bi when I met him, and was led around by a collar and chain and whored out at a beat the last time I saw him.  I still speak to him online, though he lives far away.  We are discussing a holiday together later in the year to a major city, where I will be his slave.   He is the sort of guy that will chain someone to a dumpster for homeless guys to fuck.

Make it any city in the southeastern United States (Atlanta would work best for piggery) and tell him I'll be happy to offer myself even if i just play lookout and camera man. (I'm quite skilled at filming action without anyone knowing I'm recording)

I’ve served a number of Doms on and off, and while there are men who relish the feeling of power and control they get when conducting such scenes with a submissive, I think they are actually a rare breed indeed. It requires a mind with an appreciation of schadenfreude, a taking of delight in the misfortune or suffering of others, and it is not a common trait at the level needed to make the kind of Dominant you’re talking about.

I was lucky(?) - my Master was a sadist. I will never find anyone else quite like him, but I live in hope that someday I will encounter a Man similarly willing to take possession of my sexuality and drive it as far down the hole of debauchery as his insatiable appetite for control desires.