Father's Day !!

So....how many boys 18-21 years old took advantage of Father's Day to offer the old man the ultimate form of respect......kneeling, mouth wide open, lips wet, throat relaxed?

Any young incest-minded boys on here who regularly suck off their fathers?  Or want to but don't know how to approach him about it?

Want to hear from other incest boys and dads....

• 4 months later...

What a beautiful topic and what a wonderful idea! For Father’s Day and every other day of the year, sons should orally worship the beautiful cock, balls, and cum that had created them. Your loving father looks down as you fuck your throat deeply on incest cock then guzzle delicious incest sperm. Precious!

Edited by Zerp

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello - I was raised up by parents very sexually active around me - my father and I are uncut - showering - very important to keep my uncut cleaned . One summer , before driving , my dad sent be to my Uncle / Cousin place for 2 weeks . I did not know they were Gay sexually active . A 2 bed room house - sharing a bed room with my 20 yr. old cousin ! The first several days my cousin took me to party's - drinking - smoking weed - seeing tits and dicks . After the party's - back at the house / bed room - given me a pill for hangovers . Slept as a baby - felt sore .

The breakfast with my cousin and Uncle - HOT tube relaxing the muscles - then drinking - weed - soon enjoying being nude - liked when they put sun tan lotion on me - starting liking them rubbing my hole - soon j.o. sessions .

More and more - I was learning and transforming in cocks - lovers - cum sessions .

Got back home - mom went to the grocery - dad asking me questions of my 2 weeks with my Uncle / cousin - then he said to me ," Is my Dick bigger than your Uncle dick ? "  Dad pulled out his cock and placed it near my lips !  I was hungry anyway - grabbed father dick and started sucking it ! We started a bonding !

Dad took me drives - sometimes a special wooden park - freedom being nude with him - sucking - pissing - soon inviting his friends - I becoming very popular with his friends !