Hyde’s KCMO

Hairybttmcub43

So last night. It was dead.  So I hung out in my room. Daddy 1 came to the door came in started rubbing my chest and cock. He stated sucking me. Then I sucked him while he fingered my hole.  Did that for a bit then I got on my knees and he rode my ass.  Took a break after about 20 min.  I laid back down.  #2 came in.  Same thing. We took a break and #1 came back.  I was sucking him when #2 came back.   Invited him in and they tag teamed me.  We moved to the sling. And they kept switching off.   Lasted a good 30 min.  Took a break. Back to my room. They came back around.  #1 got up on the bed. I pulled my legs back and he fucked and jacked till he blew a 3 day load in me.   He left.  #2 pulled me to the side of the bed.   He fucked. I could feel the cum running down my ass.  He ate my ass. God he was a good rimmer.  Then stood up and shoved his cock in me and blew his 4 day load.   He left. I closed the door and could feel the cum running down my ass.     

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Club St. Louis is usually pretty solid but that's a long drive from KC. I usually fly into STL rather than KC because STL still has a bath house. Wasn't sure if Hydes had a playroom or whether there were locals that were allowed to visit or if only staying guests were allowed to play.  Parliament House has a day pass