[Straight Bottom] WOW, Tron was good

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

I just had to share this...

this post is going to be a little out of order, but I had to share this.

Remember the divorced young daddy, that I hooked up with after meeting him at McD when he was dropping off his kid to his ex-wife. Well, we hooked up again last week and you will get more on him in another post.

Well, we really like each as FWB's, he called me asking me if I wanted to see Tron. I did. So, we met at a local theater and it was dead to say the least. I am pretty sure we were the only ones there. Well, after I tell you this I hope we were the only ones there.

About 15 minutes into the movie, we start making out. I am not one for PDA, but I figured WTF. We are the only ones here. My cock is hard and his was as well. He asked me for a blow job. I got down on my knees and pulled his cock out of his sweats. I gobbled his hard thick cock. Right there in the last row. I had him really going, he pulled me up to kiss him when he flashed me a condom :( and some lube. I looked around and nodded a "yes".

He pulled me to my feet, I pulled down my pants, he lubed my hole some, pulled the condom on his cock. Standing behind me, he slid his cock into me. As much cock, I've been getting I was a little loose, but his cock is still very tight in me, and before I knew it. He had his big dong all the way in me. He thrust into me for a couple scenes of the movie.

He pulled from me, pulled me back into the seat and he held my legs high. As he got done and pushed his cock back into me. Here I was in a empty theater with my pants half on and some guy I met a few weeks ago fucking me like we were teenagers in a movie house. I just wished his cock was bare, but I know I will get it soon.

He came in me or rather his condom and kissing me deep with his tongue deep in my mouth. He pulled his cock from as it slowly retreeted back to normal. We quickly got redressed, I slid my shoe back on, we decided to move over a few seats as to not sit in the west spot. We kept making out a little as we missed a good section of the movie.

fuck I am dirty boy...I just want to get that bare cock in me soon

Joey5815406600065646665-5952872879556262411?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.