Two loads in SF

wetboy27

I was in San Francisco over the weekend with friends.  My friends headed out on Saturday to ride the cable car.  I've done that before a few times so I stayed in the room and logged on to grindr.  Started chatting with a straight/curious guy who eventually agreed to meet.  He wanted to meet at his hotel and not mine but he was near by so I showered and walked over.  Some straight guys aren't so straight but I have to say that I'm pretty convinced he is.  And was obviously staying with his gf because there was lots of evidence of female presence in the bathroom.  And like most straight guys he got right to the point.  Strips down in front of me and waits for me to get on my knees and start working his cock.  After and few minutes he starts fucking my throat and his cock has grown to a very respectable 10" monster.  Thick and black and wet.  He instructs me to get on the bed and I do ass up face down.  He squirts some lube on my ass and rubs it around with the head of his big black cock. He works his cock into my ass and I grown.  He fucks me silently for 10 minutes and from out of nowhere he says, "you've got a nice ass."  He keeps on fucking me for a few more minutes and tells me "I'm gonna nut" and hammers his cock in deep while he unloads inside me.

He pulls out a I turn around to clean him up and he giggles as I touch his cock.  Too sensitive.  He says thanks.  I ask where he's from and he says he lives with his gf in LA.  Tells me to keep his number in case I visit LA we can do it again.

On my walk back to my hotel I get a message from another guy.  Have to say that getting fucked just makes me want more.  He's close by so he meets me at my hotel.  He's already hard when he drops his pants and I'm already lubed up from my most recent breeding so I just bend over the edge of the bed and he slides in.  Another big black dick on a compact guy.  Fucks me raw.  Nice long strokes.  I love that.  Doesn't take him long to dump his load deep in my hungry cunt.

Two loads in just a little over an hour (including travel time) ... not bad.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3