Finding His Boy (Part 1)

BBbttmDoc

Finding His Boy (Part 1)

Matthew James (18, 5’8”, 125 pounds, blond hair, blue eyes, 7” cut and very smooth) was popular in school, a star on the high school baseball team and a very good student. He was looking forward to graduating in the spring and heading off to college and being able to be more himself. Matthew had a secret, he knew he was gay. But living in a small southern town and having a father who was a Baptist minister did not help him with his real self. He dated girls so that no one would have any suspicion of his true sexuality.

The one thing that Matthew had trouble with was his sexual frustration. He spent many a night in his bedroom, any time he was in the shower or if he was home alone jacking off thinking about being with another man. His desire for male to male contact is what eventually leads him to his present situation.

Matthew’s parents gave him a laptop for his 18th birthday. The laptop was top of the line with a built in internet card. Of course the purpose of the lap top was for college, but now Matthew could surf the internet and talk to other guy; guys like himself, and maybe, just maybe, he might find someone to hang out with or date.

That’s where he met Reese Martin. Reese said he was 22, 6’2”, 200 pounds, light brown hair, and dark brown eyes, 9” thick cut. When ever Matthew had free time he was on his laptop chatting with Reese. The more they chatted, the more Matthew was falling for this mysterious stranger. Then the moment came that Matthew was dreaming about, Reese suggested that they meet up.

Now Matthew had to be careful. Since his father was the minister at the local church, everyone in town knew him. He shared this fear with Reese. Reese knew exactly how to make this happen without anyone finding out…in fact he preferred it that way.

Reese mad a suggestion that Matthew jumped at. He suggested that Matthew take the Greyhound bus out of town and Reese could meet him at the first stop out side of town. Then Reese could drive them to another town where they could have dinner.

Matthew jumped at it and the plans were made for the coming Friday night. Matthew’s parents were heading out on a religious retreat and would be gone from Friday afternoon to right before church on Sunday. Matthew was free until early Sunday morning.

Right after Matthew’s parents left he headed out to the bus station. He had on a hoodie with a ball cap pulled down hoping no one would recognize him. He met the bus at the stop close to his home at the edge of town. Stepped on and made sure no one he knew was on that bus. Paid the driver the $12.50 fare in cash and was off.

About 30 miles out side of town the bus made its last stop before getting on the highway. Matthew got off and took out his laptop. He sent Reese a message that he was at the meeting spot waiting. After almost 15 minutes a white van pulled up and stopped. The driver’s side window was rolled down and Reese popped his head out. He looked just like the picture Matthew saw on the internet. Matthew jumped in the van and the two shook hands and Reese drove off.

As the van drove down the 2 lane road Reese asked “What he wanted to do?”

Matthew replied “I don’t know what did you have in mind?”

“I have an idea, if you’re ok with it, we could pop into a motel and get a room and have some fun.”

Matthew looked down and then glanced over at Reese. Seeing his smile and beautiful brown eyes and said “OK!”

Reese knew of an out of the way Motel and in no time the white van pulled off the road. “Wait here while I go in and get a room.” Reese hoped out of the van and went inside the office. What Matthew didn’t know was that Reese already had spent the night at this motel last night. Reese came in and asked if his room had been made up as he requested. The owner told him that it had.

He came back to find Matthew crouching down some in his seat trying to be seen by anyone he might know. Reese pulled around back and the two went into the room.

There was a king size bed with a small fridge. Reese brought in some bottles of water from the van and the two sat down on the bed. If didn’t take long for them to start kissing and running their hands over each other. Reese knew that this sex starved teen was prime for the picking and soon enough he had his 9” cock in the teen’s mouth.

“DAMN! For a beginner, you are good at sucking cock.”

Matthew took a couple seconds to release Reese’s cock from his mouth to say, “Thanks” before he started to work, best he could, Reese’s cock into his throat. After a few minutes it was Matthew’s turn to see what a real man could do with a dick.

As the 2 were trading places Matthew was able to get a good look at Reese’s body. He noticed that Reese didn’t have any sign of hair except on top of his head. He even commented on the lack of body hair Reese displayed, “Do you shave?” Reese replied that he was naturally smooth.

Reese was between his legs and had his tool deep down his throat. Reese had plenty of experience with cocks of all sizes. So Matthew’s 7” tool was easy pickings for the experienced young man.

Reese wasted no time and soon worked his mouth over Matthew’s virgin hole. When Reese stuck his tongue in, Matthew was in heaven. His moans told Reese had him and soon this boy would be his, forever.

As Reese licked the boy cunt of his new toy, he was able to get into a baggie he had handy. As he worked Matthew’s hole he knew what it would take to get him ready for the final part of his plan. Reese slipped a finger into Matthew’s hole as he watched the look on the teen’s face. The moans and grin Reese saw told him his plan was working. Then he slipped in 2 fingers with the “special ingredient” from the baggie.

“Careful Reese, that burns a little.”

“You’re a virgin, right?” Matthew nodded his head yes. “Well, you’ve never been fucked before so of course it will feel like it is burning. Do you want me to stop?” Matthew shook his head no. He had waited this long to explore man to man sex, he wasn’t going to stop now.

Reese worked in 3 fingers and more of his “special powder” as he watched Matthew’s eyes for a change in him to know when to go for the prize. Reese could see the change in Matthew as the Tina he massaged into the boy’s hole was taking hold. He kept his 3 fingers deep inside the boy’s hole as he came up for a kiss. AS they kissed deeply Reese pulled the fingers from his toy knowing full well that the emptiness would bring him to the point of wanting….no needing to be fucked.

“You took your fingers out. I feel empty inside.”

“That tells me you are ready to be fucked.”

“I don’t know Reese, I’ve heard it hurts like hell the first time and you had 3 fingers in me and it felt like it was burning. I bet your cock will burn a lot more.”

“Matthew I can use a special lube I have that has something to ‘numb’ it up for you so it won’t hurt, ok?” Matthew just shook his head yes and Reese pulled out of his backpack a little tube. This was a special mixture of lube, Tina and an anesthetic that would numb the boy’s cunt.

Reese told Matthew, “Pull your legs into your chest” as he inserted the tube into his hole and squeezed in a generous amount. Reese went back to massaging in the mixture as he sucked on Matthew’s semi hard cock. The more he massaged it the more the drugs were absorbed into Matthew’s system, the more his cock became soft.

Matthew was beginning to worry about his softening cock. Reese assured him that that was not abnormal and if figured that Matthew was probably more of a bottom. “Aren’t my fingers are feeling good inside you?”

Matthew nodded, “Yes.”

Reese replied, “I figured since I have 4 fingers in your ass now” as he leaned in to kiss Matthew again. This kiss was the most passionate and deep kiss the 2 had shared. As they kissed Reese pulled his fingers out of his new boy and climbed on top. He continued to kiss as Matthew wiggled his ass. The empty feeling was driving him crazy and as the 2 kissed.

Reese knew it was time and as the 2 kissed he began to grind his cock into Matthew’s groin and with a few moments he had his 9” poised to enter Matthew’s hole. Matthew could feel that Reese’s cock was near and the emptiness he felt created a hunger within himself that he knew could only be fed by the man lying on top of him. He wrapped his legs around Reese as he felt Reese’s cock slide in as he began his journey to heaven.

Matthew’s eyes rolled into the back of his head has Reese began to fuck him. Matthew had dreamed about this for a while now and in the past few months since the 2 met on line he had hoped Reese could be his first. And now it was happening.

What Matthew didn’t know was the extent of Reese’s talents. Reese not only had stamina, but was able to cum on command and keep on fucking. Reese’s training was not going to pay off for him.

The Reese fucked Matthew for almost 3 hours when he looked down at his new boy. He began to pant and grunt. Matthew knew what that signaled but never had any other thought in his mind other then Reese’s cock buried deep in his ass. He felt Reese’s cock get thicker, harder when he heard Reese say through the grunts and panting Reese said, “I’M CUMMING!!!!”

Matthew felt Reese’s cock spasm in his ass. His mind never processed the realization that Reese had bred him. He never knew the impact of the entire fucking he had just received. The two kissed again as Reese pulled his still hard cock from Matthew.

“I need some water, you want one Matthew?”

“Oh yeah, I need a drink.”

Reese grabbed some water out of the fridge and handed an open bottle to Matthew. Matthew sat up in bed, still horny and still trying to comprehend what they had just done. He felt Reese’s cum slowly dribble from his ass.

As Matthew downed the last of the water he was handed, Reese had something to tell the former virgin.

“Enjoyed that power fuck I gave you boy?”

“Hell Yes!”

Reese now had a grin on his face as he continued, “You enjoy the 5 loads of cum I shot deep into your ass boy?”

Matthew was trying to figure out why Reese was calling him boy, he was only 4 years younger then he. And 5 loads, Matthew only heard and felt Reese cum once.

“I should have told you that I can cum whenever I want without the other guy knowing it or feeling it.”

Matthew thinking, ‘Ok so he came 5 times, big deal’ as he began to get groggy.

The last thing Matthew heard from Reese was, “Those 5 loads were all charge loads…..poz loads boy. You are now my boy. Like the drugged water I gave you. Don’t fight it, you’ll be out soon.”

Matthew had a sober thought, Reese had set him up and drugged him………

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

Finding His Boy (Part 2)

Matthew James was out, drugged by Reese Martin, a ’22 year old’ he met on the internet a few months earlier. The truth was that Reese was 32, HIV+ former boy to Martin Louis. Martin was an independently wealthy man who had tricked, drugged and kidnapped Reese when he was about Matthew’s age. Martin was killed in a car accident and left everything to his boy, Reese. His instructions were simple, Reese could choose to remain a bottom and seek another Sir to serve, become a master and find his own boy or do neither. Reese chose to seek out his own boy and found Matthew James.

Reese had his drugged up, naked boy in his hotel room. He threw on some shorts and ran out into the darkening knight to grab a bag from the van. He pulled out what he’d need to prepare his boy for travel. He had a hood complete with gag and built in head phones and a sleep sack that he would be able to secure his new toy for the trip.

Reese placed the hood over his new boy’s head, slipped him into a sleep sack and tied it up tight. This would keep Matthew secluded and quiet for the remainder of his ride to his new home.

Now that it was dark out side, Reese carried Matthew out to the van and hid him away in one of the back benches. He connected the hood’s head phones to a computer in the van that would play white noise along with a subliminal message that would begin his training.

As Matthew came too his head was still fogy as to what had happened to him. He had no idea where he was, what the date was or how long he had been unconscious. All he knew was that he was alone.

He then realized that he was tied down to some sort of swing. He could feel the cold chains against his right arms. He also felt the warm air on his skin and realized he was naked. Then it came back to him in bits and pieces….he remembered meeting Master Reese and getting fucked buy him. The more he thought about the events, the more he began to remember, the more he began to understand; Master Reese must have drugged him, Matthew admitted to himself that he liked how the drugs made him feel sexy. He thought about the nice long fuck he got from Master Reese and then it hit him….Master Reese said something about poz cum, “OH MY GOD!! Master Reese fucked me without wearing a condom.”

Matthew heard someone approaching. He could not speak since he was still gagged, he could not see since he still had the hood over his head, but he could hear the person approaching.

“How’s my boy doing? Are you awake and ready to continue your training and transformation?”

Matthew was not sure why but he knew the correct thing to do was nod in agreement.

“Good boy.” Mathew’s head was lifted up and the hood was removed. He blinked as his eyes as adjusted to the light in the room. He could see that he was in a windowless room somewhere (either the room had no windows or they were boarded over). He looked across his body, he was now hairless from the neck down.

Reese looked him over and said, “It’s nice to see you without all that hair, boys are supposed to be smooth, and you won’t have to worry about it growing back either. I have a friend who works in a hair removal clinic and he used a laser treatment to permanently remove the hair you had on your face, arms, legs, chest, arm pits and crotch. You will be required to keep your head shaved smooth until you prove to me you are worthy of having hair.

Matthew was shocked. He was proud of his body hair, he remembers the day he noticed it growing on his body. And now it was all gone.

“Now we need to continue your training.”

“Continue my training Master Reese?”

“Yes, it began during your travel here to your new home. And I can tell that it has already started to take.”

“Yes Master Reese Sir.”

Matthew wasn’t sure why he was calling Reese Master or Sir, but it just seemed the correct thing to do.

“What, if anything, do you remember from the hotel room boy?”

“I remember Master Reese fucking me and telling me that he gave me 5 poz loads.”

“That’s correct boy and do you know what that means boy?”

“Sir yes Sir. Master Reese is poz and soon so will I.”

“Very good boy. Is that what you want, to be poz like me?”

“Yes Sis, if it pleases Master Reese.”

“It does boy! Now for the step that will insure you will be poz like I am.”

Matthew was unable to move since he was restrained. Reese stepped up along side his new boy, “I may have given you 5 poz loads of cum, but that’s no guarantee that it will take. Watch me, don’t take your eyes off me. What I am about to do will definitely make sure you have my DNA flowing through your body.”

Matthew watched as Reese tied a tourniquet around his left arm and did the same to Matthew’s Left arm, swabbed his own prominent vein with alcohol, then did the same to Matthew’s arm. He then took a syringe with clear fluid in it and stuck himself, pushed a little into himself then drew back a lot of blood into the syringe.

“You got so horny when I fucked you I could tell you like the Tina I had slipped into your ass. Now it’s time to get a good hard slam mixed with my bug infested blood.”

Matthew was hypnotized by the events. He couldn’t move even if he wanted to since he was tied down so well. He watched as Reese stuck the needle into his arm and slowly pushed all the drug and blood mixture into his arm.

“There you go boy. It’s a done deed now. After some time you will come to crave the drug just as much as you’ll crave my cum.”

Reese pulled the tourniquet off his arm, then Matthew’s. Matthew’s slam was much stronger then his own. Reese takes a small hit or bump just to keep him satisfied, but Matthew was going to be getting a generous amount to get him hooked.

Matthew felt the warmth rushing up his arm, into his chest and settling in his throat to the point that he had difficulty breathing. He coughed hard 3 times and Reese knew the slam was taking hold of his new boy. The look in Matthew’s eyes changed from a dazed fog to a look of lust. Reese knew what he needed and was ready to continue his training.

He pulled a good size dildo off the wall, lubed it well with Crisco and stuck it in his boy’s hole. Matthew began to moan and groan as the dildo reached its maximum depth of 12”.

“Good boy, you took that very well for your first time. But then again you had my 9” tool inside you already.”

Reese moved the dildo around for a while then pulled if out. He then reached for a larger one that was 13” long and much thicker, about 8” around. It was modeled after a horse cock. More Crisco was added and the tip inserted. It took a few tries, but the head popped through. There was a look of anguish on Matthew’s face. Reese could tell this was not going to be as easy as the first dildo.

“Breath boy, slow relaxing breaths.”

Reese held a bottle of poppers under his boy’s nose telling him to inhale deep. He kept a steady pressure on the dildo and felt his hole relax as half of it slid in easily.

“There you go boy. Maybe someday we will let a real horse fuck you.”

Reese knew how to work this dildo to get it all inside his boy’s hole. He slowly twisted the dildo while applying steady pressure and a few more inches slipped in side. Reese held the bottle of poppers under his boy’s nose and without having to be told anything Matthew took a few deep hits.

Reese let Matthew he was doing well with a “Good boy” as a few more inches slid inside. Matthew took a few good hits off the poppers and a few relaxing breaths as the rest of the dildo slipped past the internal ring and all the way into his ass.

“Very good boy, I am very proud of you.”

With the dildo all the way in Reese knew it would work on deeply opening up his hole. The dildo was worked in and out of Matthew’s hole for almost an hour as Matthew took hit after hit of the poppers. Reese knew his boy had had enough of this and slowly withdrew the large dildo from his boy’s hole. He admired the amount that his boy’s hole was now gaping open.

“Not too worry, soon your hole will close up and you will know how to open and close on command for me. I am very proud of you and you have earned my cock and a few loads of cum.”

Reese slammed the entire length of his cock inside Matthew as he lay in the ling with his ass slowly retracting.

“MMMM, nice and loose. I bet you’ll be able to take 2 cocks inside you at one time. That will give you something else to look forward to besides getting fucked by a horse.”

As Reese fucked his new boy, he recalled the time his Master had used that same dildo on him, how much work it took to get it inside his own hole. And now he had his own boy able to take the same dildo in him deep and soon a lot more.

Unlike the first time Reese fucked Matthew, he made sure Matthew knew every time he had a load of cum deposited inside him. After load 5 Reese leaned in to kiss his boy, the kiss was deep and passionate. As he continued to fuck Matthew he leaned in like he was going to kiss his boy again, but this time he worked up a good gob of spit and hocked it in his boy’s mouth.

“SWALLOW THAT BITCH!”

“Thank you Sir.”

After a good long fuck and what seemed like a pint of cum Reese was done. He reached over for a good size butt plug and as he pulled out he told his boy “Squeeze that ass of yours as hard as you can.” Once he had his cock out he made sure to replace it with the plug to hold all the cum inside the boy.

The straps holding Matthew down were released and Matthew was allowed to get out of the sling. With one word from Reese, “POSITION!”, Matthew got down on the floor on his knees and placed his hands behind his back.

“Good boy. Stay there. So far you have pleased me and done what you were told to do.”

Reese then began to piss all over Matthew soaking him from head to toe. Just as he was getting close to being done he said another simple command, “OPEN!” Matthew then opened up his mouth and let Reese piss in his mouth. Reese finished pissing and another command was given, “HOLD IT!” Matthew just held his Master’s piss in his mouth. “GOOD BOY, NOW SWALLOW!”

Matthew was on automatic, he did not protest when Reese began to piss all over him, he allowed him to piss into his mouth then he held it there for a few seconds then drank it down.

Matthew may have wondered a little why he did all this without any protest, but Reese knew exactly why. The same had been done to him almost 15 years ago. His master, Martin Louis had done the same to him as he was now doing to Matthew. He drugged him and kept him drugged as he was subliminally trained. This form of training works so well when the mind is foggy from the drugs.

Reese was very pleased with Matthew. “You did very well, you earned yourself a shower.” Reese led his boy over to the shower in the corner and hosed him down before leading him over to the fuck bench.

“Time to see how well that hole is working.”

• Upvote 7

Finding His Boy (Part 3)

Reese was very pleased with Matthew. “You did very well, you earned yourself a shower.” Reese led his boy over to the shower in the corner and hosed him down before leading him over to the fuck bench.

“Time to see how well that hole is working.”

Matthew was strapped down to the bench. Reese could tell that Matthew’s will was definitely broken. He got behind his boy and began to fuck him, HARD! This was a brutal fucking. With every thrust you could hear Matthew let out a whimper.

“You’re going to continue to get fucked until you learn how to take it like a boy should.”

Reese continued to pound away at his boy’s hole until he stopped whimpering. It took almost 3 hours of non-stop fucking but Reese was used to that. Although he had a master, his master liked to get fucked on rare occasions.

“Good boy, that’s how you should be when your master fucks you, just one more hour and you’ll earn a break.”

Matthew continued to be silent as he got fucked. He began to learn what was expected of him. The hour passed and Reese pulled his cock from his boy’s hole. He didn’t give his boy any time to squeeze his hole shut before he stuck a good size butt plug inside.

“There. That will keep you satisfied and hold my seed inside you. Let’s get you up and feed you. You must be hungry.”

Not a word was spoken as Reese removed the restraints and helped his boy up from the bench. Reese led his new boy out of the play room and up stairs to the kitchen.

“Here, eat this” as a bowl of some sort of gravy covered meat was placed on the floor.

“Wait!” Reese called out as he pulled his boy’s hands behind his back and fastened the wrist restraints he was wearing behind his back.

Reese answered his boy without a question being asked, “You have earned something to eat, but not the right to eat at the table or use a fork. Now eat every bit of food or you will be punished.”

Punishment was not something he wanted to discover. He got down on his knees and leaned his head in the bowl. He was so hungry is didn’t take him long to finish it all off. Reese helped his boy off his knees and led him back down stairs.

“That’s a good boy. You thirsty boy?”

There was only a nod of the head yes, no sound was made.

“I ASKED ARE YOU THIRSTY BOY?”

This time there was a verbal response, “Yes Sir, please Sir.”

“Good boy. On your knees!”

Reese’s boy wasted no time and sunk down to his knees.

“Open your mouth.”

His boy opened up and Reese stuck his now soft cock inside.

“You are to drink every drop. If you spill any you will have to lick it off the floor and you will be punished.”

The look on his boy’s face was a look of disgust as Reese began to piss, not too fast, but fast enough where he knew his boy should be able to keep up with it and drink it down. He drank as fast as he could, a little dribbled out of his mouth and down his chin to his neck. Before he knew it Reese had stopped and he was done.

“Not bad for your first time, I’m sure you’ll get better. Now, to leave you to be by yourself for a while.”

Reese released the restraints behind his boy’s back, helped him boy into his cage and shut the door.

The boy was left in the dark, he had no concept of time, no concept of the day or date and had no idea where he was. All he knew was that he was there to serve his new Master but could not figure out why. Because of the slam he had been given an earlier he was not able to sleep. This kept him awake to think and ponder his situation. As more and more time passed and the training began to sink in he lost his identity as Matthew James and became Reese Martin’s boy. At some point, when the slam began to wear off, Reese returned to the play room.

“Are you ready for your new identity boy or do we need more training before we get you there?”

“Sir no Sir, Master Reese’s boy is ready Sir.”

Reese was not surprised at this progression. Only he knew that his new boy had been under his influence for 7 days. With proper hydration through an IV and a consistent amount of a tranquilizer he knew he had his boy able to hear the audio training he received over the majority of the time. It was the same way he was trained.

“What is your name boy?”

“What does Master Reese want His boy’s name to be?”

“From this point on your name is James Reese. Do you like that James?”

“Sir, yes Sir, my name is James Reese.”

“We have a trip to make. I will get you something to wear boy.”

Reese left ‘James’ alone as he went up stairs, dressed himself then returned with shorts and a shirt for James. He handed the clothes to James and instructed him to get dressed.

Once dressed James reached into his pocket and found an Arizona Drivers’ License that had his picture and the name James Reese. It sunk it completely, he was James Reese.

“Let’s go.”

Reese led James up stairs and out to the garage where there was the white van he had been picked up in and a nice Corvette convertible. James got in the passenger side and they pulled out.

Not a word was spoken during the drive. James knew not to speak without permission. Soon they pulled up to their destination, a tattoo parlor.

“We’re here James.”

They got out of the car and headed into the shop. Reese was greeted by a tall, slender guy. The two hugged and shared a kiss.

“This him?”

“Yes, James say hello to Pete.”

“Hello Pete.”

“He’s certainly well mannered.”

James stood there without saying a word.

“Well, what are we doing today?”

“Exactly what Martin gave me when he brought me here Pete.”

“All right, sign here James and we can get started.”

James signed his name, James Reese, where he was told without a second thought.

“Let’s go James.”

Pete led James back to a private room. Once they were back there Reese instructed James to strip down. He dropped his shorts and took off his shirt and was naked before Pete. Pete then told James to get in the chair and relax.

James sat there as Pete proceeded to pierce both ears, his right nipple and gave him a Prince Albert. With the meth in his system there was no worry of him getting hard any time soon. Then Pete began to give James a few tattoos. The first was to the back of his head where it wouldn’t show once James was allowed to re-grow his hair. The second was similar to one Reese had on his ass. He was told it was a “family brand” and the last one was a biohazard symbol that matched one Reese had just above his cock. Reese had concealed the tattoos with make-up so it was never seen before this by his new boy.

“All done there James. It’s time to pay.”

James was worried at first, he only had an ID in his pocket, and he had no way of paying for all this work. But James was going to collect in his own way.

“Stand up and turn around James. Now be a good boy and bend over the chair.”

Pete dropped his shorts, pulled the butt plug from James’s hole and slid his raw, 9” thick dick in James’s hole. James knew not to say a word as Pete fucked him. James could tell that Pete’s dick was not only longer, but thicker too.

With no warning Reese came in the room. He was wearing leather chaps and a vest. He had put all of his piercings back in. The only difference between the two was that Reese also had his left nipple pierced.

“Good, I see you’re done with him. Damn he looks good Pete. Doesn’t he have a sweet ass? I told you he was a good fuck.”

“You sure did. Uh, Uh, SHIT! There you go James another load to seed your hole with.”

Pete pulled out only to be quickly replaced by Reese, only this time James was getting fucked by Reese with his 0g PA. As he learned, James did not make a noise even though the PA hurt as Reese fucked into him.

“What a good boy you are James. I am very proud of you taking a pounding by me with my PA for the first time.”

Reese wasted little time and seeded the boy after a short 5 minutes of fucking James. After he shot his poz cum in James’s ass he replaced the butt plug.

Reese told James, “Try these on” as he handed James chaps, a vest and a pair of boots.

“Fits perfectly! One more thing.”

Reese placed a metal chain around James’s neck and locked it on.

“This along with your tattoos will let all know that you are my property.”

“Sir yes Sir.”

“Good boy James. Now change into your shorts and let’s go home.”

After changing back into his shorts and shirt, Reese led James back out to the car and drove home. Once they got back in the house and James was down stairs James wasted no time in stripping down naked.

“You are becoming a very good boy, one I will be proud of.”

“Sir, yes Sir Master Reese Sir.”

“Ok boy, in the sling.”

James hopped up into the sling. Reese made sure to attach his wrist and ankle restraints making sure to lock them to the chains of the sling. He then put a tourniquet around James’s bicep and gave him a generous slam.

“There you go boy, how does my boy feel?”

“Sir, boy feels good Sir, very good.”

“Good boy” Reese said as he headed towards the door leaving James high, horny and restrained in the sling.

• Upvote 7

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

More plz, this boy is so fucking lucky to get fucked up by those chems and harvest all that hot dominant poz DNA especially having his guts ripoed left and right by that big PA'd cock, get him bloodied up to ensure more toxic poz babies inscribe his DNA all in the boys body.