[Straight Bottom] more from the begginning - Finally, fucked

i69nwind

To see Straight Bottom's original blog post click here...

Jess fucked me that Friday afternoon into total bottom submission. He kept his raw bare cock buried deep in me as he came again and again. We did not leave his apartment for nearly two days. I was so glad that my wife was away for several days.

He had me on my back, on my knees, over the rail on his stairs, on the couch, in the shower. I went home Sunday so full of cum that I sloshed when I walked. I hurt my ass hurt, my legs hurt, but it was that kind of hurt that you really knew you could get used to.

I got home about a hour before my wife did. I had little to no energy. I fell asleep about 8 that night and when I awoke she was already gone to work. I took a quick shower and expelled even more cum from my over-used hole. I went through the rest of the day with my head in a sexual fog. I slogged through my day.

I got home, made some dinner and got on line while I waited for the wife to get home. I got a call about 6 telling me that she was going to work a little later and then have a drink with a friend. I was not to expect her home before 10. I ate a a quick dinner and got back online to see if I could find some action.

Jess was not on. So, I decided to drive by his place and there was another car there. So, I just did a little shopping and ran out to an ABS in the other town. I got a $5 in tokens, made my way to the back, passing some trolls, I found a booth and deposited my tokens. I dropped my shorts in preparation of sporting a stiff cock and the need to jerk off. I pulled my dick a little when a someone took the booth next to me.

Up until this point, I had ever only sucked a few cocks and one of them being a black one. Well, my luck just caught up with me. I was looking right at a thick dark cock being inserted into my booth. I did as I taught to do. I sucked him. His cock was thick as a can, long as yard. Well, no not really, but it really seemed that way.

I had his thick dick in my mouth for a while. When he pulled out, pulled up his pants over his thick dick and he left his booth and 2 seconds later. I hear a knock at my door. I cracked it open and there he stood, tall, dark, handsome, he had to be mid-20's. He smiled and I let him in. I was nervous as he. We were a little crowded, but he has no issue of pushing me back on me knees. He pulled his hard cock back out, and I did what would soon become very natural to me. I sucked his cock to completion.

I sucked his balls, deep throated his cock as he face fucked me like he was in charge.

He was, he moaned loudly, he came in my mouth he did not even tell me, like it would have mattered. I am a slut. I was his at the moment. When he was done cumming and he pulled his pants up, he instructed me to stay there. He left the booth only to let another guy in, this time a white guy had to be a little older. He dropped his pants and I sucked him.

More to come as I learn my place at the bottom for Jess and soon his friends.

Joe5815406600065646665-990425952081549446?l=straightbottom.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.