Surprise Fetishes

LetsPOZBreed

On 7/8/2019 at 1:46 AM, ErosWired said:

@LetsPOZBreed - what you’re describing, the excitement of being watched while you’re having sex, is not voyuerism, but exhibitionism. Voyeurism is when one gets off on watching someone else having sex, particularly if the watching is surreptitious.

I stand corrected (and I know this, and still fucked it up!).  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:13 PM, shinelover said:

I think everything I'm into now would have shocked the hell out of me twenty years ago. I got much piggier the older I have gotten, and I'm much happier (and more myself) because of it.

Piss, fisting, rimming (give and take), extreme anal play. Hell, even bareback and HIV used to terrify me. Now it all just gets me hornier!

I feel the same way. A guy that I play with, and is starting to become a regular, wanted me to wear stockings, a garter belt, a wig, and high heel shoes while he fucked me on all fours. I found out that it got me incredibly turned on, and might have awoken something in me.  My new-found devil-may-dare, barebacking attitude has really opened up a lot of doors, and things I never thought I would be doing years ago.

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

This one is probably a classic; I met this guy who wanted to play out an anonymous sex scenario, at a motel, he wanted me prone on the bed, wearing nothing but a jockstrap,  athletic shoes, and a base ball cap. I complied, with his wishes. To make this long story short, I came away with the realization, that I like getting fucked while still having my shoes on.