First Breeding Session

I’m curious how other Bottoms approached, planned and felt when you were bred the firs time?

For me, it was long overdue after decades of playing safe. I still play responsibly...no strangers and only Tops I trust.  Not perfect but it’s worked for me. When the session began I knew it was going to be special. It was my very first raw cock. The feeling was very different than a condom. The Top was also one that produced LOTS of precum, he added spit, relaxed me with top notch rimming and poppers. When he announced he was about to cum I was shaking with excitement. When he started to cum my own cock exploded. I still have protected sex with Tops I don’t know we’ll but want fucked, but otherwise I need raw cock and cum. 

Guest CuriousDallas

Mine was totally unplanned and unexpected. I’d been messing around with buds...stuff like jacking each other off, BJs, kissing, but never going so far as fucking although we’d talked about it. A bud’s older brother must’ve picked up on it and propositioned me. I thought I was just gonna suck him off but it quickly turned into more...not that I minded. I’d bought into that whole bullshit that my first time was gonna be “special” but that was all talk and daydreaming cause I never was taking things to that point with any of my buds. Once I saw my bud’s brother naked I was all in...I wanted it then, I wanted him to be the one, and I told him so. I didn’t know it was gonna happen but once we got there I knew I wanted it. He had GFs when he was in HS and had a GF when we fucked but he admitted he’d fucked guys before and been fucked by guys ad well. I was young and naive and knew nothing of HIV, safe sex, and all that. He was prepared and had lube...guessing he knew he wanted it raw too as he didn’t raise the subject of wrapped and fucked me raw and let me fuck him raw too. He loved taking me raw and was begging for my dick and cum just like I had been. He was gentle and knew what he was doing...and in that respect I felt like I was in the hands of a pro. He was back from college for the summer and we hooked up a lot more that summer. I knew he was getting with other guys and I didn’t care cause I’d started hooking up with other guys too.