Wanted more loads

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

After taking the anon load in the bathroom at the DMA I was aching for more cum. With my girl friend (and no, not that kind of GF) there I couldn’t really be working Grindr on my phone. By the time I dropped her at her place it was too late to cruise the gym and too hot to go to the parks, so I went to Paris, an ABS in a sketchy part of town. The parking lot was full, which was a good sign, and it was busy inside too with quite a few guys. Problem was the rooms were busy too and you can’t do a whole lot in public. A few guys were paired up, rubbing each other’s dicks and doing other stuff while waiting for a room to open. Scanning the guys I kept making eye contact with these two hot younger Latino boys and eventually they came over to me and we started chatting. As we did the one slipped his hand inside my shorts and was squeezing my ass and fingering my hole. The one turned to the wall so I could discretely do the same and also reach around the front to stroke his dick, which was throwing off a lot of precum. From talking I could determine they were friends and were looking to fuck and get fucked. A room opened up and the three of us quickly moved inside. Clothes came off in a blur. I could see they both had nice dark uncut dicks and the one who had been fingering my ass told me to fuck the guy I’d been jerking and that he was gonna fuck me while I did. It was pretty clear the boy I was gonna fuck had already been fucked and I slid in with no problem and I could feel the other guy giving me the spit and stick, sliding in me too. His cock felt really good in me and I knew I wouldn’t last long taking his dick and quickly blasted a load in the one boy, which had him moaning with delight. I couldn’t pull out and didn’t want to as the boy fucking me was now all in and I knew I could blast another load anyhow. I could hear and feel his balls slapping on my ass as he pounded away and I blasted another load in his bud followed by him unloading in me with a heavy sigh.

the two boys traded places and it was my turn to fuck the boy who just unloaded in me. His ass already had a load in it too and I was betting they’d been here and took loads from some other lucky fucker. Knowing they took anon loads too had me horned up again and I was even hornier as the one boy slid in me to fuck me. We found a rhythm and soon the boy I was fucking was getting verbal about getting fucked, saying how much he liked taking my dick and how bad he wanted me to cum inside him. For starting out all top he was now a demanding bottom.i was fantasizing about watching other guys drill him as he begged for their cum and soon enough blasted my own inside him. His buddy behind me was telling me how hot it was watching me fuck his ass and putting my cum inside him before finally blasting his load inside me. He slid out and the it was the awkward time as it was clear the fun was over. They both thanked me. Like a fool I said I’d love to do it with the, again and they both looked at each other awkwardly as if hoping the other would say something. They admitted they couldn’t host as they lived with family and had a tough time finding a place to fuck. I said I had a place we could fuck and offered them my number, but again it was awkward glances at each other and they said they couldn’t and quickly dressed and stepped out in the hall. I put my clothes on and before I could step out another guy came in and closed the door behind him. He was a hot slightly chubbier blonde guy, probably late teens or early 20’s and he came on to me pretty quickly saying he thought I was hot and wanted to see if I wanted to get fucked. I was relieved he didn’t want me to fuck him and I said yeah even though by then I was kind of done. I told him the Latino guys had fucked me already and he was cool with that. He stripped down revealing a smooth hairless body and nice sized uncut dick. Three loads later my ass was now thoroughly fucked out and dripping. Stepping out in the hall I saw the two Latino boys working over a new guy...a chubby hairy Anglo in his late 20’s and I smirked at them as I left knowing they were insatiable sluts like me.