Minneapolis Tuesday Seeding

Stiff14me20

I was visiting Minneapolis for a few days but hadn't much time until Monday evening to have some fun. Plus, I was headed back home the next day. Well, after getting online and searching all Monday evening I ended up with nothing.  This bottom was all prepped but nothing. I called it a night and figured I'd try again in the morning. 

Tuesday morning starts off slow (like this story)... Again with nothing. Then about 10am I get a hit on Growlr. He's not far and I'm horny.  Within 15 minutes an older Hispanic guy is on his way up to my 16th floor hotel room.  In the meantime, not knowing if guy 1 was actually gonna show, I got another bite from a 24yo Asian top stud. I gave him my room info and he was making his way to the hotel. Guy1 actually showed up at 10:20 so told him we didn't have much time. I got on my knees as a good bottom to suck him hard and then he bent me over.  He lasted maybe 10 minutes and then filled me from his 6inch cock. That's the load I needed. Hispanic guy dressed and left. At 10:45 Asian guy shows up at my door.  I told him we didn't need lube cuz I just got a fresh load.  Oh the energy! He gave me the fucking I needed for 20-30 minutes.  He ended up with me on the edge of the bed and my legs in the air getting my chub ass filled by a 7 inch hard n fat cock with a big and thick 4 day load. He slowly pulled out after holding himself deep inside my pinkness and a thick dollop of spunk followed. He dressed and left with a smile as big as mine.  

I wanted more.  I finally got a message from a BBC top stud that had used me before. He wanted my hole.  He had to hurry. It was 11:25 and check out was at 12. I called the front desk to get a 12:30-12:45 checkout and they obliged. BBC stud gets there right at noon and we both know what he wants.  He knows I'm loaded with sperm and won't be happy til he's topped me off and sent me home dripping.  It's a no frills organic fuck meant for a bottom in slut-mode like me. His thick 8 1/2 in cock made me moan and encourage him until his breathing quickened and he bred my pussy balls deep as it should be. I sent him out, showered, and was out of my room by 12:30 with 3 fresh loads of cum still embedded deep inside. What a great Tuesday!

• Like 3