First (Semi) Anonymous Breeding

ShootingRaw

I usually have a rule that I won't hook up with someone unless I see his face first, but I'd been chatting with this guy on BBRT off and on for a week or so, and he posted a party. Despite not seeing his face, he seemed like just my type, a young, petite, smooth, total bottom Asian guy with a round butt and smooth hole. I responded, along with a couple other guys. It turns out all the other guys flaked, and he wanted to be bred anonymously. He sent me the address of the motel. I showed up there, and it was by far the worst hotel I'd ever been in (a Motel 6). He sent me his room number. I went up, past various people with various smells about them. The door was ajar and I went in. He was on the bed on his knees with a blanket over his face and his sexy ass framed by a Calvin Klein jock strap. He had lube and poppers next to him. I dropped my shorts and rubbed some lube in his hole and on my rock hard dick. I pushed in and he was tight -- I was obviously the first that night. I sniffed some poppers and he sniffed poppers he had under the blanket too. That made me even hornier and I got to pounding him. I felt his cock strain through the fabric of his jock strap, and fell all over his smooth stomach, chest, and nipples. I grabbed him by the hips and started fucking hard, deep, and fast, and he started begging for my load. I slowed down to last longer, and he kept begging. I eventually picked it up again and gave a final thrust deep into him, leaving a several day load in his tight Asian ass. I pulled out, pulled up my shorts, and walked out, never seeing his face or knowing his name. And it was fucking hot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2