Bred in Boston

BravoEcho

So I’m in Boston for a week on a work trip, and it’d be silly of me to not try to see what kind of trouble I can find while in town. Short and sweet: I’ve been in town for a little over 12 hours and I’ve managed to get myself two loads.

Guy #1 hit me up on BBRT, swapped some text and pics and I had him up to my hotel room. He loves poppers just as much as I do, which is big plus in my book! He worked my hole over damn well with his skilled tongue. I ended up getting a load from him shot on my hole and I made sure that as much of it as possible ended up inside.

Guy #2 and I have been chatting on and off for a few days on BBRT, as I advertised my travel to a Boston on the site prior to arriving. He was returning from a vacation trip earlier this afternoon with a saved up eight-day load in his balls. I called up a rideshare to his place and had to pretty much conceal my pre-dripping dick the whole way. We got going with some mutual head and dizzied up on poppers, and shared some pit sniffing and making out. Not long after that, he had me on my back and his dick sliding up into my slick hole (from a couple of hours prior). He fucked me damn well on my back and on my side, and got some fucking hot verbal going between us about his saved up load and the dude’s cum already in my hole. I felt almost every pump his cock made when he shot inside my hole, and I made sure it all went in by wrapping my legs around him and pulling ‘em deep into my ass.

I was hoping for a third load of the evening and had some talk started with guy #3 (and potentially #4 with him as well), but it fell through. Maybe I can get those later this week.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1