Adidas Bottom visiting Berlin

Guest bigasstwink

Guest bigasstwink

Hi all,

I’m a submissive bare bottom and will be visiting Berlin between August 15 and 21. I’ve been many times and love it but this will be my first time as a newly single slut. I love adidas and sports gear and especially dominant rough older tops with big thick cock rings. 

Have some one buddies lined up to play with but will be wanting as many loads as possible. Also looking for recommendations on good clubs to go to, both for music and sex (I’m more a Chicago house/italodisco head than a techno head but in Berlin I’ll take anything ;)  I am chem friendly. If you want more information my Twitter is https://www.twitter.com/Georg20099

IMG_0315.JPG.a286e09169b779d7a2f42a2d5ed2d7b5.JPG5CD40280-E0F7-40E0-815B-8C5F42F1A7F6.thumb.jpeg.4efd35dc5aa43f58e579ea0bc2f0202f.jpeg