Quick BJ

Guest Azcumdump91

Guest Azcumdump91

I found a guy on grindr very nice cock big thick pretty dick. Nice hairy bear body, he had been asking for a BJ for a few days and we finally got a chance he wanted me to host but I couldn't soo he reluctantly invited me over. I cam over to his house he let me in and went to the couch, it was late it was dark and he instantly pulled out his huge cock. It hit my face, he told me to wait. I eagerly waited with his huge cock covering my face, he than directed me to suck it. Working his big cock with my mouth and hand he was really enjoying it. A few moments later he forced my head down and came down my throat. It was bitter and gross, a big load. Making sure I ate it all he realased me and told me to clean it off. I did and left. As I was leaving the lights turned on, and I saw a woman. He was sitting soft dick out, it was his wife I think. I stopped for a moment she was concerned, but then she started to suck his dick. I left laughing. 

Good for him