Memphis Hotel Room

Oldercumslut

Spending the next few days in a Memphis Hotel Room.  At least the visit got started out right.  Was using combination of BBRT, Grindr, A4A and even squirt.  Then finally things started to work out.

1.  Was a good looking Asian guy.  Perfect cock.  Didn’t last long but i could feel him twitching in me as he came. (Planing on getting together again today)
2.  Was sitting out in parking lot while #1 was there.   This time lights off and ass up. Have no idea what he looked liked.  He fucked for about 5 min then blew that load.  Pulled out and left.   Could feel cum dripping down me.

3. Another Anon. This guy was huge.  He got big in my mouth and I couldn’t take more than the head.   When he put me on my knees he had a hard time getting that monster in me.   He payed on his back and wanted me to straddle him.  I put some more lube on him and as I was trying to lower myself onto his cock he grabbed my hips and shoved balls deep.    Let’s say I saw stars.  He fucked me for almost 10 min,  Pounding away in multitalented positions.   Still some burning but I was was loving it.  I felt like I was being FUCKED.  He suddenly got harder in my ass and let out a loud grunt.    When he pulled out he left me gaping.

it’s a couple of hours later and I can still feel a little burn.  Wonder what today will have in store for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On the whole it wasn’t a great week, but it wasn’t a total waste.   The normal game players, But the last night I had a good totally anon.  One of those guys that wasn’t getting hard as I was sucking him.  I was figuring that he was going to be a waste when all the sudden BANG ain’t got big.     When he entered me it was one of those perfect fits.   Slid in, hit my prostate perfectly.     Had me laying face down so he was hitting prostate on every stroke.  I was lacking pre-cum.   HE popped in me and I had no problem.   He stayed pretty hard after he pulled out, but was to sensitive for me to suck him some.   Was a good fuck.  Never did get that guy with the monster to come back.

• Like 1