RawTop parties at MAL were fucking AMAZING! (a urinals tale of BB adventure)

I decided to go back to MAL this year after 2 years of missing it and RawTop invited me to be the urinal for his 2 bareback gangbang parties! Was a bit nervous but I have been used as a urinal by RawTop and some of his friends a few times before so I accepted the invitation.

In addition to draining all the men that had to piss I also helped watched the door. I got there both nights and the 2 bottoms were already positioned on the beds ready for loads. The bottoms put on their blindfolds and a few min later the men started to pour in!

The tops were all of different types, twinks, daddies, young leather men, muscle daddies, burly bears, and jocks - each waiting to pound the bottoms and plant their seed! The blindfolds ensured that EVERY load was taken and no load was refused - it took any last bit of choice away from the bottoms! The bottoms said they liked the blindfolds because with them there was no decision to make, one less thing to think about, and less distraction from being fucked. I thought the 100% annon. aspect of it was HOT! The bottoms were great - no matter how much abuse and pounding they were given they kept taking it eagerly and with no questions!

Although I am usually a bottom myself it was so hot I even fucked a few of the bottoms for a while, it was my first time fucking BB and i loved the feeling of a moist cum filled hole on my cock!

Over the weekend 41 different men used me as a urinal - most of which were at RawTops gangbangs! Loved just being on the sidelines - being used by the tops as a piss hole when they needed it, and ignored when they did not! There is something hot about being used by a man to serve his primal needs either as a cumdump or a urinal and when his needs are met he walks away.

Thank you to all the men that pissed in the PORTaURINAL -

and a big thank you to RawTop for inviting me!

It was my first bareback party and I want more!

If anybody needs a urinal for a party just let me know ...

PORTaURINAL

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...