Shaving Fetish

Definitely love the feeling of the razor sliding over my skin and removing the hair while being spun.  My nerve endings just crackle. The first time I was shaved while spun, I came hands free from the guy just rubbing his slicked up hands between my shaved thighs… he wasn’t even touching my cock and balls. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, badjujuboy said:

Definitely love the feeling of the razor sliding over my skin and removing the hair while being spun.  My nerve endings just crackle. The first time I was shaved while spun, I came hands free from the guy just rubbing his slicked up hands between my shaved thighs… he wasn’t even touching my cock and balls. 

Did he use your cum as shaving gel?

• Piggy 1

4 hours ago, Mattsdarkside said:

Did he use your cum as shaving gel?

At that point I was completely shaved but he made me lick it up and drop it in his hand… he then slathered my crotch with my spit load. Fucking loved the feeling of my shaved balls and cock tightening up from the dried cum.

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I like shaving. I have wondered what it would be like to get spun and have a bud shave my cock around to my ass. I know i get a bit on the sensitive side and most any touches seem to be amplified but i wonder what that would be like. 

the first time i got spun i was clawing at the sheets to get more up my ass. I really wanted ripped. I can only Imagin what i would do when a guy has a razor between my legs

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

I like shaving anyway and get turned on feeling my shave smooth pubes, cock, balls and ass, but the addition of being spun, takes it to another level

In the sling or gyni chair with legs spread wide truly spun and gagging with the top making sure everything is ultra smooth… it gets the senses and endorphins going wild at the touch 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 5 months later...
On 7/17/2022 at 7:37 PM, Cuirpig said:

Oh ya. Love getting spun and shaved. Nothing like a big booty bump and having your hole and pubs shaved clean. Even better with a fist.

Hell yeah. I second that. Great head fuck shaving a guy down, and getting shaved as part of the session, and nothing feels better then fresh skin on skin.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1